Chapter 45

* Knock Knock *

"I am coooming" a female voice was heard behind the door, which had opened in a few seconds.

"APHRODITE MY LOVE YOU RETURNED" my mother shouted excited

"DID THE CHILD RETURN?!" My father heard from inside the house and ran, calling my sister, towards me. All 4 of us were now sitting hugging on the doorstep of my house.

"Would it be more wise of us to head inside cause it will start rainning in any minute?" I suggested and they agreed

As it was logical and expected when we sat on the couch I was attacted by questions: '' why did you come back so early? '' '' Something happened at school? '' '' How long will you stay? '' '' You do not carry anything with you ; Did you just come to visit us? '' As they were asking me all this I realized the mistake I had made and came back. I can not tell them what happened. I will not have the caurage to face them later ... I released the murderer of their nation, the one who destroyed their lives. Because of me they became fugitives ... Tears began to flow from my eyes, something that did not go unnoticed by my family.

"Forgive me, but I have to go to my room to get organized and lie down. The trip exhausted me >> I said and got up hurriedly without leaving them room to ask me what is happening.

Yes Aphrodite at some point you should stop running from your problems ...

I climbed the stairs, closed the door of my room and lay down on the bed. Sleep did not take long to find me ...

Back to Alfea

"Way to go Bloom ... What did the girl do to you?" Layla scolded her

<< Sorry girls I got overwhelmed but I do not have a right? She set him free! >>

"Yes, in her ignorance!" Flora shouted angrily and everyone was stunned. She was not used to such behavior << Aphrodite came knowing almost nothing about her powers and origin and tries to do the best she can! If my memory does not left me, you came to our school having the same fate as her, but you, on the contrary, brought more damage and trouble to the academy and to Stella! So keep your mouth shut until you find Aphrodite and apologize to her! >> When she was done, she sat cross-legged on the bed and drove away with delicate movements a tuft of hair that came in front of her eyes.

"Um ... first of all wow" said Musa after a long silence "Secondly, what do you mean to find her? She could not have gone anywhere far. The night ban is approaching soon. >>

"I do not know but last time I saw her, she was coming out of the gates of Alfea" she replied

"Then let's go find her," commented Stella.<<<< I'm thinking of some places that are very likely of her to have gone ... Musa and Layla go to Hogwarts, Flora to Lake Rockaluce, Bloom with me to the Red Fountain, Tecna you stay here in case she comes back, look on social media and ask if anyone saw her. And fast girls. We have at most one hour >>

They all got up quickly and poured into the corridors

Back to Thessaloniki

"What can the child have?" Nireas wondered

"I do not know" replied Caroline "the only sure thing is that she is not going to tell us" Then the look of both went to their little daughter << But to someone else it is more likely ... >> she added and then Electra understood what they were asking her and headed for the stairs saying "I caught the implication"

However, she turned very quickly and saw the confused faces of her parents

"She is sleeping," she replied

"Then there is only one solution ..." said her mother, picked up her cell phone and called the only person who thought she might know what had happened.