Chapter 38

Ares POV

We decided with the guys to take a day off from school and go for some drinks in Magix.

"Oh, look how many chicks circulating in the city today," Ace commented, and his eyes were thrown out. I really thought he was going to get a neck injury with so many abrupt moves he made to check on the girls that were passing by us.

"What happened to Alina?" Nabu asked

"Which one?" Ace said confused

<< That witch from the party in the Cloud Tower. How can you not remember her ?! You slept together >> commented Joaquin

<< Aaa that one. Yes what? It is over. We fucked and Nothing else >> he answered indifferently

We talked for a long time while we were walking and I see Nabu stopping abruptly and looking at the opposite sidewalk while he was hastily making his hair with trembling hands. I follow his gaze and I saw her ...

She was wearing sportswear and a cardigan that was obviously much bigger to be hers. She was laughing with her friends and her cheeks were red. She raised her hand and greeted someone. It was then that I saw these idiots, the specialists, on these children's machines that are provided to them by their school. Wait a second... What in ... ONE OF THEM GAVE HER HIS JACKET AND NOW SHE GREETS HIM LIKE THAT?! With such a playful way?! I kept looking at her until she turned to me with her purple glittering eyes. She felt me ​​close to her ...

I did not have time to think of anything because I saw her cross the street angry and approaching me, completely indifferent to the cars of that was passing near her and in danger of her being trampled.

"Ti sto diaolo?!"("what the hell")he shouts at me. What???

"What are you saying?" I ask her

«Xeris poli kala ti ennoo! Kanis oti kanis ke meta den se xero den me xeris ipofero ke ipoferis?» (<< You know very well what I mean! You do what you do and then, I do not know you, you do not know me, I suffer and you suffer? >>- that's a Greek phrase that doesn't make lots of sense in English)

What on Magix is she saying?

Aphrodite POV

My nerves have reached the highest limits! I do not even know how I found the courage to shout out to him. I look at his confused look and then I understand that he has no idea what I am saying and why I am talking. From one hand, it makes completely sense as I give him Greek phrases that he has never heard in his life but on the other hand I am completely indifferent!

<< Let me tell you in details in order to process it in your little mind. You kissed me in the club and then you didn't talk to me again and do like nothing happened!>> I tell him and his eyes were wide open. However, he was not the only one who was surprised. His friends and the girls who came from behind me were left with their mouths open. Oops ... I am such an idiot... What the fuck I am doing?! I had completely forgotten the thing with sacrilege ...

When he overcame his shock, he said:

"Girl, I don't even know you. You were probably so drunk and you would confuse me with someone else." And he passed me. He Left. Again ... The others were left looking at me in shock

"Let's lose the bus" I said and pulled the girls to the stop.

We had arrived at the school and the girls did not stop asking questions. Obviously they were not convinced by Ares' excuse and they chanted for me. They are right, however. I can not risk for someone who plays with me like I am a game for him. I have a lot in my mind to deal with as well. Sleep took me hooded with Stefan's cardigan, wetting my pillow with my tears.

Are's POV

<< Well, man, you slept with a chick and you didn't say anything? And in fact with a FAIRY ?! How on Magix did you do that? These, as far as I know, are all virgins and are waiting for the prince with the white horse to ask them at a wedding to fall in bed >> said Ace and patted my shoulder amicably. "The truth is that I was checking her out but since she clearly has no taste, I can not do anything about it" he continued laughing and lay on the bed with his hands behind his head.

<< Do not say bullshits! Nothing like that happened! >> I answered him abruptly, trying to end the discussion there. If he opens his mouth, he will put us in big trouble. I had not the time or the appetite now to be accused of sacrilege and to be punished. Our conversation was interrupted by Nabu who came in and started talking about some entanglements that Joaquin had in class with Diabal, an aspiring and vain magician who was having fun with the misery of others and so the conversation about Aphrodite did not continue. As long as I think of her hurt and confused look ... what the fuck is wrong with me ?! Get rid of her you idiot!

And yet, the night when everyone fell asleep, I was not detained and I was teleported to her dormitory. I approached her bed and saw her sleeping with dry tears on her cheeks ... Do you think I am responsible for these tears?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Cloud Tower

Darcy: all this is in vain! We have tried everything and the ring still does nothing. I'm telling you! This does not contain the supreme power!

Aisi: then we will continue the search! He throws it somewhere since it is useless to us

Stormy: girls look at this

The 3 witches were in the Academy's archive room, surrounded in the darkness by books until a sudden light disturbed Stormy and interrupted the others. It came from a magic sphere. They approached her and saw a black spot growing very slowly. They tried to understand what it is. They enlarged the screen and saw that it was a map

A black dot was spreading in the Omega dimension ...

Alina, witch of dreams and nightmares

Diabal, magician of negative emotions (hatred, jealousy, corruption, vanity, envy, etc

Diabal, magician of negative emotions (hatred, jealousy, corruption, vanity, envy, etc.)

)