Chapter 29

The next couple was Victoria, with a girl with silver hair and blue eyes. According to Stella, Laura, as the girl was called, comes from Espero, a planet of weather fairies and is the younger sister of Princess Alice, a monsoon fairy. Her own power is quite special: she is a fairy of the cloud and has the ability to turn her whole body into a cloud! She is a sweet, cheerful and funny girl. I was very curious about how this battle would unfold. The bell rang and they both took its fairy form. Victoria was furiously tapping her foot on the ground, from which rows of red sharp Crystals approached Laura menacingly. If I knew her better, I would say she was trying to kill her! Laura, on the other hand, seemed to be having fun, having turned into a cloudy mass, mocking Victoria who was furious and furiously continued to attack her. Suddenly, she attacked her with a huge crystal that threw Laura a few meters further. We were all worried but then we saw her get up angrily and say:

"No more games" and looked up at the sky. Clouds covered the sky bringing darkness and fog fell in the courtyard. We did not see anything. We only heard ... screams? And within seconds, Alfea's courtyard was sunny again, with a Victoria lying wide on the ground and Laura wiping the dust off her shoulders.

Next in the row was Stella with Kate, Bloom with Tecna, Layla with Musa and I with Flora. When I got on the podium I was shaking. The bell rang and I took a deep breath. Flora transformed and prepared to attack. Knowing that I was still not doing very well on my own, in manipulating water, I relied on my other skills: martial arts and reading thoughts. My eyes started to burn, they shone purple and I concentrated on her thoughts. Thanks to this ability, I easily avoided her attacks by vines, but I did not know what to do when it was my turn to attack. Until I stumbled and fell ... I looked down and saw some shiny red stones popping up from the floor. I would recognize these stones everywhere ... Victoria! I raised my head abruptly towards her and saw her smiling wickedly at me. I listened to her thoughts: she was trying to make me lose and make fun of me in front of the whole class. I was furious! I had never experienced such anger in my life. I wanted to make her pay. My eyes were still burning but I felt different. I stood up and my body was turned towards her, leaving in the middle of my battle with Flora, who was looking at me confused.

 I stood up and my body was turned towards her, leaving in the middle of my battle with Flora, who was looking at me confused

And then I did something that no one expected me to do ... I started singing ...

Victoria started laughing, making fun of me, but within a few seconds, her laughing cut off and she closed her ears. The strange melody coming out of my mouth seemed to affect not only her, but all the girls in the room. Victoria's knees bent and she fell to the floor screaming, others closed their ears tightly and begged for the torment to stop and others cried while blood dripped from everyone's ears. Griselda shouted at me to stop but it was as if I could hear her voice from afar, until she stood in front of me and made a spell which made me very sleepy. I closed my eyes and the darkness surrounded me.

I woke up and in front of me I saw 6 heads looking at me anxiously. With a thousand efforts, I managed to get up but I felt incredibly exhausted. I was trying to remember how I was here but everything after my fight with Flora seemed blurry in my head.

<< Are you okay? How do you feel? >> Musa asked anxiously

<< What happened? How did I get here?>> I asked them confused

"Do you remember anything?" Mrs. Faragonda's voice was heard and the girls walked away of the bed I was lying.

"No, to tell you the truth" I said and tried to stand on my own two feet

"Do not get up," said Mrs. Faragonda, and made me sit back on the bed. Then she turned her attention to the other "Girls can you leave me and Aphrodite alone for a while?" And when they closed the door, she turned to me and said: "We have a lot to say ..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the same time somewhere in the Omega dimension:

This planet is considered the prison of the criminals of the Magix dimension. It is an inhospitable and icy place, with temperatures much lower than -100 C. There, they left the people who have committed their crimes and froze until they fell into a coma. In this way, Magix felt more secure as there was no way to get in and out; the planes were throwing people into capsules that would land on the planet because they could not get close to the atmosphere of the Omega dimension: Polar temperatures destroyed engines and shot down aircraft.

At the core of this planet was a man frozen for years. Absolute silence prevailed until a strange melody hovered in the air. It was unnatural ... there was no life over there ... And yet, it was coming from somewhere ... And so suddenly, looking better inside the iceberg, the human eyes opened wide ...

For anyone who wants to check out the girls' transformations, it is in the photo above

Also Laura:

And her sister, princess Alice (although I don't think she will appear in my story) fairy of monsoons (These are regional traffic winds whose direction changes with the change of season from winter to summer)