Chapter 10

According to the map, I was on the main floor, where the classrooms, the filter production laboratory, the kitchen, the main hall ,where I was at the time, the school office, the museum, the greenhouse ... JESUS CHRIST! I understood that this place is huge but it stumbles! Anyway I continue ... the dressing room, a recreation room and the main room where the fairies take their breakfast and the events take place. On the first floor are the students 'dormitories and the teachers' rooms, their offices, the principal Faragonda's office, a library, a simulation room, an amphitheater, the ancient history room and the clock room ... a what? Before proceeding, I decided to read the entire map to make sure nothing escaped me. On the ground floor, There are rooms that guard magic objects, statues and spells, which are part of a huge maze that reaches up to a few kilometers away from the school, and underground tunnels that connect our school with 3 other schools.-This though is interesting-. Also, in the north tower there are the school archives while the south tower is used as a warehouse. But the map did not refer only to the inside of the school but also to the outdoor facilities, the courtyard, the outdoor training areas and ... a bus stop?

Once I found where I had to go I went up the main staircase, then turned left and continued straight down the hall until I found room number 14. It was not too late to find it. On the wall next to the door, there was a sign that said 7 names: Bloom, Stella, Musa, Tecna, Layla, Flora and Aphrodite.

"How will we fit 7 girls in one room?" I wondered and opened the door.

I take back what I asked. The room is huge! As you enter, to the right of the door there is a living room with 2 large sofas and a pouf around a glass table, above which there are shelves with flower pots, speakers and a radio. The whole space is illuminated by the glass opposite the front door and covers the whole side and from the outside you could see the balcony that was full of flowers. Between the sofas and the glass there was a door while on the left side - opposite the door - there were 2. Logically it is the entrance of the rooms as sounds could be heard from all 3. At that moment the door on my left opened and a girl appeared in front holding me a huge thing that looked like stereo but much more modern and weird. He had blueblack short hair caught in 2 pigtails, very light skin and very dark blue split eyes. From her outfit , what she was wearing I assumed she was responsible for the speakers in the living room. She had a very comfortable style: a red short blouse with a strap, low-waisted wide jeans and wide shoes.

<< Tecna we don't have space in the living room to put it. Why not just leave it in our room? >> she shouted at the room where she came from

"Because you have filled it with your musical instruments and in a little while we will not fit either" a voice was heard - of Tecna logically - from inside the room that the girl came from.

"Mmm" she got irritated and turned her head forward. It was then that she saw me standing at the door and looking at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know a small and not so interesting chapter but I wanted to give you a picture of what school is like because most of the story will take place in there.