Chapter 25

I felt butterflies partying in my stomach. How did he find me? Did he sit down and search for me on Instagram? Did he ask about me? I felt like I had a silly smile on my face as I watched the notification until one hand snatched the phone from my hand. Before I knew it, Stella was looking at my screen

"Well, well, well ... so he is just an unknown that you fell on him in the corridor E?" She said shaking my cell phone left and right "Don't you think that the UNKNOWN guy did a very big effort to find you?" the bell rang and I got my cell phone back

"Lesson now" I said and before we left she grabbed my shoulder gently saying "Don't do this to yourself Aphrodite. This relationship will not get you anywhere. Forget him now that it's the beginning.>>

The day passed and Aris wasn't mention in our conversation again. Unlike the girls, when the lesson was over, I sat inside and made a video call with my parents and friends. The last ones, did not forget to comment on the photo I uploaded.

<< Who are they? >> << What ball is this? >> << Did you find any good looking boy? >> << What's up with these costumes and why don't you wear one?>>  they asked me. Of course, Ioanna added sadly that I replaced them and I cursed her a little, telling her that such a thing would never happen. As for my family, my parents decided to get in touch with their powers again and obviously to teach Electra how to use them without revealing herself to the world. She was excited. I also asked them about my strengths in general. I was told that because I am a member of the royal family, I will be able to transform into a mermaid, but due to my superior nature as a fairy, I will have to get my wings first and then my tail. Then I asked them about my "other" strengths. They did not know what to say and advised me to speak to Faragoda as soon as possible. The sure thing , they assumed, is that I would have inherited it from my father, since my mother's powers were clear.

At night, I still could not sleep, so I decided to go out on the balcony to get some air. It had a full moon tonight and its light was strong enough to magnetize your gaze. A little further, in the forest, I saw that it lit up the lake and I felt the need to go swimming in its water. This was not the first time something like this had happened to me. Every full moon I would run out of the house and go swimming in the sea. It was like a drug. I was desperately needed the sea night bath. Once, I had already closed the shutters and took sleeping pills to stay in, but again, I could not stand it. I felt like I would go crazy if I didn't dive. So as today ...

I was afraid that if I was caught I would be in trouble but I felt inside me not just a desire to go but a need. Unable to escape my own thought I decided to follow my instinct. Fingernailed, I left the room and walked down the dark corridors until I reached the exit, where when I made sure no one was there, I opened the door and went outside.

I walked for a while in the forest until I found it. It was beautiful. So peaceful. Unfortunately I realized that I forgot to take a swimsuit with me. I went back, but then I thought there is no one around so I took off my clothes and dived. It was not as cold as I thought. I swam for a while and I looked up to the sky, which was full of stars, and I started singing a lullaby, called song of the sea. I felt so peaceful and the stress left body. While singing it, I could feel my soul communicating with the lake's life as it was part of me. I stopped after a while and relaxed.

At one point, a piece of land emerged from the surface creating something like a shed. I swam up there and sat down. My body up to my chest was in the water and my head under the natural shed looked at the moon and the stars. And while I was sitting so quietly and nicely, a pair of legs appeared in front of me. I screamed in horror and the legs gave their place to a familiar head.

"What are you doing here?" He said as he bent down