I need you

Hey everyone! How's life? I hope u like the chapter. It isn't going to make you feel so great, but it is so important that this happens. Thanks and here's the chapter!

+++++

I was back in the car. My Mom and Dad smiling. I was adoring my birthday present that I got from my Mom today. My sister and I sharing laughs and inspecting each others gifts in detail.

"'Liv, Happy birthday!" My mom beamed, her white pearls flashing from excitement.

"Hey! No Happy birthday to me?" My twin, Angel pouted.

And we burst out laughing, the innocent sound of laughter sounded like chimes floating in the wind.

My sister patted my shoulder and I turned around to face her. She held open her palms and I gasped.

"You didn't have to!" I exclaimed.

"I know, I needed to." She gave me a side hug.

She opened up the silver locket and inside there were 4 compartments for pictures.

"I already put a picture of all of us in there. Try not to lose it," She shook her head, her tight curls slapping her face.

She unclasped it and moved my hair over, she put the necklace around my neck and secured it.

"I love you so much." I turned around in my seat and gave her a tight hug making her gasp for air.

"I would say it back, but I'm about to die," She wheezed

"Say it!" I squeezed even tighter.

"I love you even more" she spoke, every word sounded like the most pleasant sound, like water dripping onto glass.

"STOOOOOPPPP" Mom yelled.

I heard the sound of a vehicle crashing into my own.

I felt glass every where. It was so constricting I could not breath. The car started to smoke, and my hands flew to my throat trying to make it easier to breath. And then...

The whole car was engulfed in flames. Fire pricked my skin, and I let out shrieks of agony.

My whole family escaped. They had not tried to save me. I burned, I was on the edge, I let go of the one piece of love I still had. I clutched the locket around my neck, it hadn't burned. It stayed. I should have stayed.

"Olivia! Olivia! OLIVIA!" My dad shook me and I felt the Niagara Falls streaming down my flushed cheeks.

"Daddy I'm scared!" I rubbed my swollen eyes with the edge of my palms.

"What happened? Nightmares?"

"Really bad ones. Daddy, you, Mommy, and Angel left me to burn and die. I can't do it anymore." I felt more salt water plopping onto the duvet comforter I was clutching tightly.

"I think that we should have you visit your therapist again. I'll give Dr. Melir a call and ask her to put you in for sessions again," My dad nodded while he spoke quickly.

"Okay," I said but the words came out lower than a whisper.

I swiped the back of my hand against my forehead, ruining the array of the beads of sweat. I shrugged off the purple duvet and swung my legs over the side of my bed.

I let out a big yawn, and raised my arms in the air to try and relax.
I scratched my back and zombie walked into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, and pulled my clothes of and limped into the shower.