Epilogue

"Happy Birthday Riley!" Austin and I surprise our 8 year old girl on her birthday. A chocolate cake with 8 pink candels on fire right in front of her. I could see her mouth watering.

"Thanks Mom and dad! This is the best!" She gushed.

"Your welcome, it took so long to convince your mom to let you have chocolate!" Austin told her a smile on his face.

"Hey! She gets really hyper. Remember the time she had all those Hershey's and she ended up riding Humphrey( the dog) around the house like a horse?" I reminded them both.

"That was actually pretty cool babe," He says to me.

"Babe?" I raise my brow.

" sorry just trying something out." He flushes red.

I lean in to kiss him, my arms wrapping around his waist.

"Ew mommy! Why are you eating eachothers faces?" Riley squeals.

I blush, and wave her off.

"Happy birthday sweety, have a great day at school!" I say to her, and she leaves the house after finishing her cake.

"You know, I feel kinda bad for her teacher to deal with Hyper Riley," I sigh, as I go to clean up the kitchen.

He bursts out laughing. "Well, at least she's our little bundle of joy."

"Yeah," I smile.

"I really love you." He says to me.

"I really love you too."

And we kiss, turns out I never got around to cleaning the kitchen after all.
-------------------------------------------------------
So, thx for sticking around to read this story!

Hope u like the epilogue!

Please vote and comment ur thoughts!

Check out my other stories as well.

Thx and this is M signing off 😘😜😎