Window to Window

Quick Summery: Olivia just found out Austin, the boy from the hallway is her neighbor. When she gets home she hears a familiar, deep voice coming from the window.

WINDOW TO WINDOW:

As soon as I heard that voice I took my pillow, the one I laid upon while daydreaming, and brought it too the window.
I got the pillow ready to throw at his face, when he said, " Psst! Princess! It is I Austin, the wonderful guy with the hot face that is hart to mess up with a pillow"

"Ugh! Austin! You have a huge ego, you are so lucky I didn't bring my emergency baseball bat, to hit you with! Also, whisper, my Dads home, and he will surely hit you with a baseball bat, since I didn't!" I breathed out. " How did you even know this was my room? And why are you talking to from your window?"

" Well, your funny Liv. That's my other nickname for you. Also, to answer your questions, I knew this was your room because I am a creepy stalker. I'm just kidding, so wipe that weird look of your pretty face. To answer your second question, I thought you could use some company, so why not window to window?"

I felt a pang in my chest as soon as he called my 'Liv, and another one when he called my pretty. He'a actually pretty creepy, but sweet.

" Austin, I've been meaning to ask you..."

" Olivia! I need to talk to you, can you come to the stair case please?" My dad cut me off.

" Sorry, i'll talk to you later maybe?" I apologized.

With that, I closed the window, and made my way to the stairs,

" Yeah dad?"
" Olivia, get ready, I invited my friend from work here for dinner, since he is new in the neighborhood."
" Sure dad, when are they coming?"
" 20 minutes"

As soon as 20 minutes had come out of his mouth, I ran into my room, and put on my best dress. It was a grayish blue, with sequins, and I put on a blue bracelet. I put on my normal makeup, mascara, foundation, and lipgloss. I didn't have to do my hair so I just combed it and let it fall down.
I walked down the flight of stairs too see that our guests had already arrived.

" Olivia, say hi to Mitch, Chloe, and Austin Rider." My dad introduced.

" Hi" I squeaked, in surprise that Austin was here.

" Hey Olivia" Austin perked.

" Do you two know each other from school?" My dad asked.

" Yeah we do, Olivia was kind to have said hi to me outside when she came home from school and saw me help my dad and mom bring in boxes" Austin chimes.

" Why don't you and Austin go up to your room, while I cook dinner?"

" Sure"

I made my way up the stairs, looking over my shoulder at times to make sure Austin was coming up here too.

We went up to my room, and closed the door. I turned around after I closed the door, and saw Austin sitting on my bed. He was running his hands through his dark hair. I gotta say he looked real hot while doing it too. Wait did I just say that, what am I turning into?

" Like what you see?" Austin smirked.

" I... um.. shut up!" I said stuttering, and blushing furiously. " I have to ask you something," I started.

" Shoot"

" Well, you're like the bad boy of this school,"

" I prefer bad ass, bit continue"

I shot him a glare before continuing, " Why are you being so nice to me, I'm a good girl, I can't give you anything. But yet you chose to talk to me, even though I'm a nerd, or a socially awkward person. So why me?"

He listened and sat there, a slight frown on his lips. " I don't care you you can and can't give me. I talk to you because your my neighbor, and most importantly, because you are not like the other girl, your you. You don't put on an ass load of make up, you're not like those sluts"

He got up and hugged me, and I awkwardly wrapped my arms around his waist. Wow, he has nice six packs!
"Princess, don't let anyone put you down. And I know you were feeling my smokin' hot abs" He smirked.

Does this boy not do anything but smirk, and ruin moments? I thought.

I quickly pushed him away, and slapped, his upper arm( which by the way was so frickin muscular!)

" God you are such an ass!"

"I'm not the one feeling up my abs!"

" Was not!" i gaped

" Hell yeah your were, your blush just gives you away"

"Fuck you!" I exclaimed.

" Wow! Princess uses swear words, didn't mommy ever teach you not to use bad words?"

The second he talked about my mom, I freaked. "You don't know a thing about my mom, or my family. So I suggest you shut up."

" 'Liv, calm down."

" Don't ever call me 'Liv again, or you will not live for very long"

" Jeez. Okay, don't need to be such a bitch about it!"

" I hate you, get out of my room!"

Just as I said that, my dad called us down for dinner.

I glared at Austin, and said, " You got lucky this time."

He smirked, thinking that I wouldn't hurt him, but when it came to my mom, I turned into a bitch.

We ate dinner in silence, only the chatter of my dad and his colleague talking.

Our guests left. I was glad. I went up to my room, took a shower and went to bed. And, all I could think about was that night 7 years ago.

---------- -------------- ------------ -------

Hey guys! How'd u like the chapter? Why did Olivia freak out about her mom, and what was that incident that happened 7 years ago?

BTW, I need a name for y'all! I can't keep calling u guys, cus I'm pretty sure most of u are NOT dudes.

Comment names for me to call u!

Once again-----

COMMENT! 🆗

FAN!💟

VOTE!👍

Thanks so much for reading, and it pleases me that when I come and check my story I have 50-100 more reads then I had last time! So keep it up!