One Mistake...

Hey guys, please read the authors note at the end it is REALLY IMPORTANT!

Without further ado... Here's the chapter!

---------------------------------------------

"You're beautiful," I heard him say.

And my heart hitched in my throat. I tried to say something, but my stupid throat didn't co-operate and the sound that came out out sounded like a dying seal about to give birth... and then started laughing. he looked at me funny, then burst out laughing.

" I can't believe you bought that," he said in between laughs.

My face blushed red. I just had to believe him didn't I. The guy who thinks girl are one time use toys.
"No I didn't, I was just taken by surprise by the beautiful view, that is in front of my me," but I don't think he bought it.

"Suuuurreeee" He said it while lengthy-ness.

You just had to believe him didn't you! next thing I known he's going to have a slut, probably Britney the lead cheerleader, on his lap and sucking his face.

I did what any other girl could have not done, continued the conversation like nothing had ever happened.

"Soooo...." I urged him to speak.

"Wanna go to my house? We could like watch movies or something?" he suggested. "probably those romance movies like Titanic or Twilight, like all the other girls"

"Hey!" I defended, " Im unique! And personally I think vampires are frickin hot!"

" Not as hot as me, and my gorgeous body" He added.

" Keep telling yourself that" i retorted.

Like the immature ass he was, he stuck his tongue out!

"I'm lazy, gimme a piggy- back- ride to your car!" I commanded.

Surprisingly he crouched down and motioned for me to hop on. I jumped on his back, and he didn't even flinch from my weight. He helped me to the car and dropped me onto the ground. AND when I say dropped, I mean DROPPED!

"Ow, your such an ass!"

" Technically, I'm a human. And if we are talking about ass's we should probably get yours an ice pack." He spoke with a gently shrug of his shoulders.

I blushed. And stretched my hand forward, so he could lift me up.
And he gave me his hand and I grasped onto it, really hard so he couldn't drop me again.
He lifted me off the ground and opened the car door on the passenger side so I could get in. Golly gee, what a gentleman he was(note the sarcasm).

After about, 10 minutes in the car I went into shock. "Holy shit balls! I have to call my dad!" I got my phone out of my purse, and it was 6:00! Time to make an excuse.
Ring
Ring
Ring
"Hello?"
"Hi dad?" I said.
"WHERE ARE YOU" he screamed.
"Sorry, Im working Austin's house on this big chemistry project, and I lost track of time" I spoke with ease.
"Oh, just tell me next time. I don't want to loose you too" His voice cracked on the last word.
"Same here dad, I'll be home by 9" I said, I felt so bad for making home feel that kind of pain.

He hung up and so did I.

A little while later, we pulled into the driveway of his house, some it was right next to mine it looked pretty similar.

We got of the car and walked beside the beautifully landscaped lawn. And he opened the grand oak doors, to lead us into the foyer.
"Home theater, or living room?" he asked.

"Home theater, obviously! I'm curios" I beamed.

We went down a flight of stairs to get to the theater. It was huge! There were 8 reclining red and gold seats, and a huge wall with a flat screen TV!!!

We made our way to the front, and sat down.

"Can we watch... Titanic?" I asked timidly.

"And you said you weren't like the other girls." He smirked.

"Don't judge me!" I exclaimed

"Can't judge what's already been judged" He has outwitted moi, the master of comebacks.

After half an hour it was 7:00, and then the doorbell rang.

I heard Austin curse under his breath, and jogged up the flight of stairs, and I like the awkward person I am, I skipped stairs to get upstairs faster. By the time I made it to the top, the door was open.

Where is he? I could swear I saw him go this way!

I walked into the kitchen, and saw Austin and school whore Britney making out on the kitchen counter. Britney's skirt hitched up and, Austin's hands cupping her waist.

Again, like the emotional person i was, I felt hot salty water, at the edge of my eyes, and then the waterfall began.

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. I gave up. I hung my head down in shame, and walked to the door. I furiously rubbed the sleeve of my shirt against my cheeks to remove any traces of the salty water. I reached for the door and pulled it open, and it made a loud creaking sound.

"Princess!" Austin's was shot up to look at me.

But I didn't care. I ran out the door, in the direction of my house.

"Hey Olivia! How was the project?" my dad greeted.

"It went really well, we finished" I lied again.

"Well, okay. You hungry?" my dad questioned.

"No, I'm okay." I said, I was still nauseous over the sight of Britney and Austin sucking face.

I went up to my room, and changed into my pajamas. my eyes started drooping a lot.
My last thought was Why did it hurt so much? We aren't even dating! I hate him and I always will, and if that changes, then I don't know who I've become.

And with that I drifted off into to a deep sleep.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update! This chapter took me 3 hours to write, and now my thumbs are numb(I type on my phone).

But... I HAVE 770 READS AND 46 VOTES!!

ALSO IF YOU WANT ME TO UPDATE AGAIN EITHER THIS WEEKEND OR NEXT WEEK I NEED 850+ READS AND 65 VOTES!

I KNOW U CAN DO IT, MOSTLY BECAUSE I KNOW THAT ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE READING THIS BOOK!

Thanks guys!

Like always

Vote
Fan
Comment
And help me publicize!