Prom Nights

I stared at Austin, his brown hair pushed back, but not with gel. It still looked natural, and I absolutely loved it. I tucked a strand of hair behind my hair shyly and glanced at him through my lashes. "Hey."

"Wow."

He smiled down at me in amazement, his chocolate eyes sparkling with happiness and mischief. He bent down until his lips just barely touched my ear. In a voice to soft for my father to hear, he said, "Damn, you look hot."

I stared at him sharply with shock, a smug grin plastered over his charming smile. His mom squealed in delight and pulled out a camera.

"Please let me take your picture!" She gushed, already snapping picture after picture. We awkwardly held each other and she continued clicking. His lips touched my forehead in warmth, and I smiled, closing my eyes.

"Now go," my dad said gruffly, motioning us out the door. "I'm not in the mood for mush."

I knew he was joking and laughed, pulling Austin out the door and blowing a kiss to my parental figure.

Before I could say a word, Austin turned me around and crushed his lips onto mine. I smiled woozly and gripped his tuxedo for support, my heart beat making erratic noises inside my chest.

"I love you," he whispered into my hair. I forgot in that moment, how my lipstick was probably ruined and how many hours it took to make my hair, instead placing a soft kiss on his knuckles.

"I love you too."

He grabbed my hand and we ran into his car, the warm air instantly relieving me. He laughed breathlessly and started the engine. "We shouldn't be late."

I bit my lip in excitement, as he backed out of driveway and sped towards our school, the cheap lights flickering outside of the gym in an uneven manner. It was hopeless, making our school look professional. I ignored the cheesy love quotes glued all over the brick wall, and stepped out of the car.

Tonight, he was my prince, and I his princess. Tonight was my magical moment, when all my flaws are nonexistent. I feel like Cinderella, when my Prince Charming opens the door and ushers me in.

Wow. Like usual our school looked like shit. The streams were literally gonna fall of the walls, and the punch looked like urine. Yup, this is what people pay for when they want to come to prom.

But the one thing that made all this better was having Austin by my side.

All of a sudden the DJ starts playing a slow song and Austin pulls me over to the dance floor.

"I can't dance," I whisper, internally cringing.

"Just follow my lead, it'll be ok," He says as he rests his hands on my waist and I rest my hands on his shoulders.

*(I can't write prom scenes honestly. I'm 13 I don't know what prom feels like)**

Honestly, Austin is the best thing that could happen to me.

"I really love you," I smile

"I love you too, Princess," He laughed and kissed me.
---
Turns out a Princess is bound to find her Prince.

The End
-------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to all my readers, voters, and supporters for giving this story all your love!

I'm so sad to see these characters go, but this book had to end, it was dragging.

I am so sorry about the awful and late update, but honestly school is just too much for me. I will update My Savior but that's going to be a rare thing.

Thanks once again, and pls vote and comment ur thoughts.

Check out my other works too, thanks so much.

This is M signing off 😎😜😘