Sorry Is Just A Word... I think

When I got to school that morning, I had a plan. And not a brilliant one, just one to stay away from that man-whore.

As always, he was walking around with his arm-candy, Britney. All I could hear, was her high pitched flirty voice.
Oh Austin, your so hot!

All I could see, was the two of them sucking face every where I went, and all that red lipstick smeared all over his lips.
That made me furious. I clenched my fist and slammed my locker shut so hard, that the whole row shook.
But, who was I to care, I was just another girl who had fallen for his charm and class. OH WAIT! The ass had no class. Let alone any charm!
What in the world did I fall for?
"Olivia?!" I heard Meghan tell into my ear.
"Ow! what the hell!?" I exclaimed a angrily.
"Don't you what the hell me! I'm the one, calling out your name and then you don't even reply to me!" Meghan defended.
"Jeez sorry! now what's so important that you couldn't wait to tell me later?"
"Nothing too important," she casually shrugged it off. But she was my best friend, I knew she was lying.
"Okay, tell me later," I played along.
"Mmhm" She nodded politely and then me and her made our way to homeroom.
Aah, literature! my favorite subject!( note the sarcasm)
We had been writing essays for 3 months now, didn't Ms.Bison have anything better to do?
Blah blah blah. But the one line that wasn't blah blah blah to me in her entire introduction to our new essay, was," Your topic for your essay is Young Love".

And every subject I went to that day, there was that on thing that the teacher said that really stood out to me. In science class it was,"It's perfect Chemistry" in math it was," Opposites attract" in history it was all related to young love!

Just a coincidence? I think not! I swear school is definitely out to get me!
------
When I went to my car in the school parking lot that day, I noticed little-miss slut and Mr. man-whore sucking each others face off... AGAINST MY SWEET INNOCENT CAR!

I got in my car, and when they deepened the kiss, I pulled my car into reverse and the couple fell to the floor with a loud oomph!
I stuck my head out the window and yelled," Get a room, bitches!"

And I cackled to myself as I drove away to my home.

--- After a while----

I heard that same whorish deep voice coming from the window.
"Princess! Come stick your head out on the window!" Austin cried out.
"What for? Have another show for moi?"
"Just.. bu..y just come to the window!"
"Fine, don't get your man panties una twist" I finally agreed.

I walked all the way over to the window. "What!" I scowled.

"Princess, why are you so mad at me?" He pleaded.

"Why don't you ask that slut!" I shouted in his face.

"Princess, that meant nothing to me. please you've gotta forgive me!"

"No. And even if I wanted to, I know you would do this again. And for some reason, it hurts when I see you with another girl" I said.

"But, princess! Fine I'll prove that I'm a good person. And sounds like you have a little crush on me" He said earnestly, a then winked at the end.

"Asshole." I stated and then I slammed the window in his face, and closed the blinds.

--- At school the next day----

It was lunch now, and I hadn't seen or spoken to Austin since last night. I grabbed my very pretty Ribbons Vera Bradley lunch bag, and went to lunch. I walked there with my slumped shoulders, and plopped (quite ungracefully) into a seat at my table. A while later, my friends came and sat down with me. We didn't talk at all today, it's like they were planning something.

"Ummm... Excuse me!" A deep familiar voice spoke out.
And that single voice shut the whole cafeteria up.
"Yeah. So yesterday, I made a terrible mistake. And I said sorry, but she didn't accept, and called me an asshole. Yes, I am a big asshole. So to make it up to her, I'm going to prove it. Princess, I am so sorry!" He apologized.
I blushed and that earned a whole lot of cheers from the people watching him and I.
"Please accept my apology!" He pleaded.

He came to me, and pulled me up from my chair. "So..." He started.

"I accept" I mumbled.
"What?" He said, on purpose.
"I accept" I said, but it came out a whisper.

"SHE ACCEPTED!" He shouted out into the cafeteria.

And then I felt like the happiest person in the world.

But, when I looked at my friends,they were smiling brightly.
So this is what they were hiding, i'll have to get up in their grill about this later.

But, I never new that the player would go to such lengths to apologize to me, the good girl.

---------------------------------------------
Hey guys!!! Early update this week. I will update tomorrow and possibly on Saturday.

Guess what! 1.03 k READS!!!!!! And 70 VOTES!!

IF U WANT ME TO UPDATE AGAIN, I NEED 1.2k READS AND 85 VOTES!

I know it'll be easy for u guys!

Thank u so much for making tis story more popular!

As always...
Fan
Vote
Comment
Help publicize!!

Until next time, guys!!