We meet again

" Thanks Ms. Dorothy!" I smiled at my bus driver.

She winked at me and drove away. I started walking towards my house, when I saw a moving truck in the drive way of the house next to mine. I walked over to their drive way, hoping to meet my new neighbors.

" You're that girl from the hallway, aren't you?" A deep voice said from behind me.

I turned around, only to see Austin, the mysterious guy from the hallway.

" Yeah, I am. Did you follow me home or something?" I wondered.

" Yeah, I'm so desperate that I followed you home! No, Of course not! My family just moved in here. Since, you thought that I followed you home, where do you live?" He asked.

" I live in the house next to yours, the blue and white one with the bushes." I stated.

" Well, that's a good thing, I won't have to just see you in school anymore," He smirked.

Well he looks so cute! wait... did I just think that? what am I turning into?

" Well I gotta go, my dad must be waiting," I said, " Maybe I'll see you tomorrow?"

" Maybe you will," He winked at me.

" Bye" I said while taking my keys out of my bag.

" Bye, Princess" He waved.

I walked away with a smile on my face, ad stuck the key in the keyhole.

" Hey, princess?" Austin called out, " I'm Austin, though I'm pretty sure you knew that already. But, I never got to know what your name was, what's your name?"

" I'm Olivia, nice to talking to you Austin. Bye," I called out, with heat creeping up my cheeks.

" Nice to know that I can make you blush," He winked.

" You just ruined the moment," I smiled, " Bye Austin."

" Bye, princess!"

" Don't call me princess!" I pouted.

" Okay princess," He smirked, "
Bye"

I waved and made my way into my house.

" Hey, Olivia. How was school?" My dad asked.

" School was great Dad, I'm gonna go to my room, I have homework." I said.

I walked upstairs, and threw my bag on the floor. And launched my body onto my bed. I stared at the ceiling, and thought about nothing but Austin himself. And then all of a sudden I heard a familiar deep voice, calling my name from the window, that was now open.

---------------------------------------------

Merry Christmas guys!!! This is my gift to you, and hopefully your gift to me more comments and votes!

Until next time!