Apology Unaccepted

You wanna know what was going through my mind when I said I forgave him for real? Yeah, I wasn't an idiot, I just said I forgave him I so , could get revenge.
Not a nerd now, am I?

Yeah, that lame excuse for a boy, is gonna pay!
-----Morning before going to school---
Time for step 1. Look good.

Today I wore a gray chiffon dress, a black braided belt around my waist, and a pair of white wedge's. God, I looked might fine today!

---Step 2. Make an impression-----
I decided to take my car to school. And before you ask, NO I do not have an ugly red van. I have a black Ferrari . Time to ride in style. I grab my keys, and head of to school

While I was entering the parking lot, everyone and I mean everyone was staring at me. Or was it my car? Anyway, I pulled into the best parking space in the whole lot. Before i stepped out, i put on another layer of lipstick, just in case. And stepped out of my car. When I got out everyone was staring at me. I strutted across the whole parking lot and entered the school building. I saw every guys jaw drop, and every girl put their hands on their hips and glared at me like I was stealing their man.

---Step 3. Set the bait------
On the way to my locker, I stopped by Austin , "Hey Austin," I spoke and walked away gently swaying my hips.

I could basically hear his jaw drop to the floor, and his brain burst.
--- Before class---

When I got my things from my locker, random boys came up to me.
"Olivia, shall I escort you to class?'
"Olivia want me carry your books for you?"
"Olivia, you look sexy"

Of course, i told them no, and told the other guy to get away.

When I looked at Austin I could see pure anger, frustration, and jealousy in his eyes and expressions.
Aw! The players jealous! Point Olivia.

Now, to set the bait... ( smiles devilishly in my head)

"Hey Austin!" I exclaimed when I walked over to him.
"Hi" He scowled.
"Wow! did you see all those hot guys offering to do stuff for me? And this one guy was all like 'Olivia your sexy!' Boy, was he hot!" I didn't even know those guys, but anything for revenge.
He scowled even more this time, and his knuckles turned white when he clenched his hands into fists.
"Stay away from them, their bad news!" he warned through gritted teeth.
"Your also bad news, but am I staying away from you? No!" I debated.

And then I left him speechless and walked to class.
---before lunch----
I was about to open my locker to get stuff for my afternoon classes, when this guy came up to me. (And he was mighty fine!).
"Hi Olivia, he said casually.
"Hey guy I don't know!" I spoke with confidence.
"I'm Alex by the way." he introduced
"Yea..." I spoke awkwardly.
"So, I know that this is sudden and stuff but, do you wanna go out with me" He said nervously.
"Uhh..." I was about to give my answer, when large hands pulled Alex away from me.

When I looked up, I saw a crowd forming around the 2 people. I sifted through the crowd to the center. Oh my fuckturds! Austin and Alex are fighting! I gotta do something!

I walked into the center of the circle,"STOP!" I yelled, but no.

There's no stopping 2 teenage hormonal boys! I gathered my courage and placed each of my hands on their chests, but they didn't stop fighting, they just moved. This time, it was time to take serious measures. I pulled back my hand, and slapped against his face, REALLY hard.

"What the hell! I was trying to keep this guy away from you!" Austin grunted.

"Maybe you shouldn't have, maybe I would've wanted to say yes to the 1st guy who asked my out!" I yelled," You are not my mommy, okay? Get that in your brain asshole!" My face got redder from all the yelling, "Why do you have to ruin everything? JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed at him, and by know I was on the verge of crying.

"I..." He started.
"Save it!" I said, and then I walked away, with hot, salty tears streaming down my checks.

I knew that when a player apologized to the good girl, it was basically a player asking permission to break her heart.
And I made the mistake of trusting him.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! 2 updates in one week!!!
How'd u like the new chapter?

If you want me to update again, I need 1.3K READS AND 97 VOTES!

Like always

Vote
Fan
Comment

Until next time!
mahi_mahi12