Why?

When I went to school in the morning, I went to my locker. I didn't look at anyone or even talk to my friends. I hated Austin for hurting me, but why would he be so nice and then be such an ass all of a sudden. Then it struck me, he was a Bad Ass Player like all the other guys.

My eyes started to well up with tears, but I bit my lip to prevent them from spilling out. I got my books from my locker an headed off to class. On the way. I saw Austin sucking face with another girl against the lockers. I don't know why but I felt a pang in my chest, I ignored it and went to class.
-------

After my morning classes, I went to my locker to get my lunch. I opened it and someone came and slammed, I pulled my fingers away just in time.

"What the fuck, Austin!" I shoved him, but the ass stayed in place like nothing happened.

"Hey princess," he said casually.

" Hey my ass" I retorted

"Hey Princesses's ass"

"Fuck you"

"When?"

"You are a perv, and an asshole, and a player. I don't know how I thought we friends"

"We weren't, you were just a toy"

I bit my lip, and stepped on his foot so hard. I looked up at his face and hears him suck in his breath and scrunch up his nose like a girl at pinched him.

" I HATE YOU!" I yelled as I walked away.

"The feelings mutual," he struck back.

I had to keep ignoring my heart as it slowly broke, piece by piece.

When I went home that day, I did all my homework and just sat on my bed. I kept staring at the blue curtains that blocked my view of Austin's bedroom. All the things he had said and done to me, kept pricking me. I shouldn't have even associated myself with him.

I can't believe that the 1st guy to even attempt to make a decent conversation with me would be like the rest. I thought he would be different, but I guess I was wrong.

That night the pain and torture itself was enough to feed me, so I went to sleep on a stomach full of hurt. I hate myself, a guy that only talked to me for a few days, broke down most of the walls I had built over the period of a long time. And now, I was left with a hot mess, the ruins of the walls around lay scattered on the floor beside me. Bits and pieces of the bricks broke of. It would take me a long time, to build these walls back up again, but maybe I shouldn't. Either way, I had a lot of things to fix.
And now, I realized why 'they' called crushes, crushes; they simply leave you crushed.
I'm gonna build my walls back up again, and this time, I won't let anyone break them down.
---------------------------------------------

HI!! WOW,2 updates in one week!!! How's the chapter?

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED!

As always guys..

Vote
Comment
Make this story known

This is all I ask for, make my wishes come true!

Thank you, all the readers! From the last time I updated to now I have gotten- drum roll pls- 200 MORE READS!!! I know have just a little above 450 reads!!

Thanks so much, and stick to the story, it's about to get really interesting