Bad boys mean side

I woke up in the morning and stretched my hands, and memories of last night came flooding back to me.

Austin, he brought up my mom, and I thought of the incident that happened 7 years ago, I freaked out and told him to get out.

Ugh, I could be such a douche when it came to my past.

I have to go apologize to him, when I get to school today.

I took a quick shower, got dressed, and put on my casual makeup, mascara, blush, foundation, and eyeliner.

I grabbed my bag from the floor, and got on the bus.

When I got to school, I headed to my locker. I got my stuff for my classes and slammed my locker shut.

" AAAH! I screamed when my friend, Meghan when she decided to shake me.

"Spill! What happened between you and Austin yesterday!"

"Nothing, I found he's my neighbor, we have windows facing each others and he brought up my mom. It hurt, so I freaked out and told him to get out. Im about to go apologize" I explained

Meghan's face looked like an excited squirrel right now. she was smiling largely and her mouth was making the most retarded happy sound in the world. And then all of a sudden, she started laughing like a dying walrus!

" Wh.. nei... win... mo..." Suddenly she stopped laughing and came to comfort me. " I'm so sorry about your mom and your family" When she turned to look at my face her eyes met my tear glossed ones. When she pulled away, I took my hands and furiously wiped the tears from my eyes.

"It's okay, I should get to class. I'll see you at lunch, Megz" I shrugged, I had learned to not freak out so much over my mom, but what Austin did to make me freak out was so random.

"Okay, I'll see u at lunch Oliv" Meghan spoke as she walked away.

I'll just have to talk to him later. I speed walked to class.

-----------------------

Now it was lunch, I went to my locker and got out my lunch money. I was hungry so I ran to the cafeteria and got in line. I got my food, pasta, garlic bread, and snapple. I was heading to my lunch table when Austin came from behind me and slammed me into the wall, with the shock I dropped my lunch, but my snapple was still in my hand. I whimpered.

"Oh crap, I am so sorry! I just really had to talk to you. I am so sorry about yesterday. I still don't know what that was all about. Also, I'll buy you lunch, since I ruined the one you bought" He said with pure sympathy.

"It's okay, I'm sorry too, and you better be lying about buying me lunch!" I warned

"Haha... oh wait, your serious? If that's the case come on, Ill buy you lunch!" He seemed genuinely nice, but I couldn't go through the pain my past had brought me again.
------------------------------------------

After my last class ended, I ran to get to the bus, but missed it. I just sat on the edge of the sidewalk. I started to look through my contacts seeing who could pick me up.

Dad, Meghan , Austin... Wait Austin!

How did he even put his contact in my phone? WHO CARES! I can just ask him for a ride.
Ring ring ring ring...

"Hello?" I asked
"Princess, is that you?"
"YYeah it's me..."
"What are you doing? Where are you?"
"Wel, I'm talking to you on the phone, and Im freezing my ass of outside p the school! So please come pick me up?"
"I'm on my way Princess"
"Bye" But when I said that he had already hung up, I guess he was actually coming.
It had been 15 minutes now. And Austin wasn't here. I waited some more, he still wasn't here. I gave up and started walking home. After an hour or so, I got home. I went inside, did my homework( Hello nerd!) and took a shower and went to sleep. My last thought remained that Austin was a fucking Ass hole.