Once again

Hey guys!! Early update!! I'm won't keep u waiting to long. Pls read the authors note in the end. Thank You!
Any whoo. Here's the new chappie!

---------------------------------------------
Austin's POV
When I went to school that day, I was so happy that Olivia forgave me. I couldn't hurt her anymore. I had no right to anyway.
When I first met her I knew there was something about her. The worst part, is that all the pain I brought her, is adding onto the pain of loosing half her family.

On top of that, she keeps forgiving me. I am grateful that she did forgive me, but WHAT KIND OF MENTALLY CONSTIPATED PERSON FORGIVES AN ASSHOLE LIKE ME! I went to my locker, and then out of no where this really hot chick comes out of nowhere, and she be like," Hey Austin"
My mouth drops open, and when she walks away, she moves her hips in such a sexy way! Wow, she really turns me on!

Then when I saw her at her locker,I realized, that she wasn't a new girl. She was Olivia! Oh my fucking god!

When I went to class that day, I was just thinking. About Olivia. Her dark eyes held the story to her past. That bad ass persona she created helps in hiding her past. Yet, all those scars make her all the more beautiful. Her smile was her bet feature. But, I hurt her so much she hardly ever smiled in front of me. And I needed to fix that.

Then and there I realized. I was falling for nerdy, good girl Olivia Crash.
The worst part... I didn't regret it.

--- Before class---
I was paying so much attention to her today.
When she got her things from her locker, random boys came up to her
"Olivia, shall I escort you to class?'
"Olivia want me carry your books for you?"
"Olivia, you look sexy"

She told them no, and told the other guy to get away. To my relief.

I hates seeing her around these people.

"Hey Austin!" She exclaimed when I walked over to me.
"Hi" I scowled.
"Wow! did you see all those hot guys offering to do stuff for me? And this one guy was all like 'Olivia your sexy!' Boy, was he hot!" She said while smirking.
"Stay away from them, their bad news!" I warned through gritted teeth.
"Your also bad news, but am I staying away from you? No!" She debated.

And then she left me speechless and walked to class.

Then later in the day, I saw my best pal Alex go up to Olivia. Like the ass I was, I decided to eavesdrop. I picked up words like," Olivia will you go on a date with me?"

That did it. I stormed over, and threw Alex on the floor.

Every punch I threw was about her. That's what you get for hitting on my girl.

"STOP" I heard a familiar voice scream. But I didn't care. I hurled my fist into his stomach. I heard him groan under the pain.

Then I felt a warm hand on my chest. That's when I got a good look at her. It was Olivia.
She pulled her hand back, and I knew what was coming. I closed my eyes and a quick second later I felt a sharp pain on my cheek, and then a zinging sensation too.

"What the hell! I was trying to keep that guy away from you!" I growled.

"Maybe you shouldn't have, maybe I would've wanted to say yes to the 1st guy who asked my out!" She yelled," You are not my mommy, okay? Get that in your brain asshole!" Her face got redder from all the yelling, "Why do you have to ruin everything? JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME!" She screamed at me.

"I..." I started
"Save it!" She said, and then she walked away, with hot, salty tears streaming down her pale face.

I can't believe it. Even when I try not to hurt her, that's what I always end up doing. The only thing that's new, was the fact that this time. She wasn't gonna even forgive me.

I fucked up bad this time. And this time, there was no remedy.

--------------------------------------------
Hey guys!! thank u so much for the 1.31k reads and 95+votes!!

This means so much to me!!
I am so sorry for the short chapter, I just needed to update more frequent.

Anyway...
There is a chance that I am starting to write another story, I will post a prologue to that soon. But that story will be placed on hold until further notice.

Thanks so much!!

Like always:
Vote
Comment
Fan
Help publicize!!

Until next time!
--Mahi