ANDHAADHI............

While kathir stood there confused of mullai's family's behaviour as they didn't ask her permission before deciding their marriage the other members of PS family gained back some consiousness..........

Dhanam moved towards lakshmi amma to have a secret low-voice conversation with her.......

D:In a low tone Atha......

Though lakshmi amma was angry like anything, she chose not to create more fun of her own family in front of the town........So she too chose to speak in a low tone.........

L:Angrily dhayavu senju enna apdi koopdadha...........

D:Atha neenga enna evlo vena thittunga.......aana naa solradha kelunga........Kathirukku mulla.........Illa atha.........Seriya varadhu........Avanoda edhirpaarpu nadakkalana avana..........she was not able to say further as the knife may turn in any direction and he may react however he wants..............

He's matured and has enough patience.........
still......
Whenever he gets angry, nothing can be done to control him further.......

D:Atha........Mulla........Naa othukaren atha........Ennoda thappu thaan...........Naa.......suyanalama yosichu thaan indha kalyanatha nadatha nenachen..........
Aana mulla paavam atha.........Poo maathiri ponnu.........Ava.........Kathiroda gonatha thaanga maatta atha............
Kathir sooriyan maathiri kovathula........
Chinna thappunaalum erichuduvaan.......
Idhu ongalukkum theriyum thaana atha??
Avan........
KAthirum paavam atha..........Avala pathi therinja enna seivanne theriyaadhu.........Avanukku vaazhkaila perusa sandhoshamnnu onnu idhu varikkum kedachadhilla.........
Please atha.........Vendam.............

She literally begged her MIL for kathir and mullai's life.........
But........
For some unknown reasons, lakshmi amma stood stubborn and stood there quiet not paying heed to dhanam's pleadings...........

Thats when akila called lakshmi amma.........

A:Amma.....

L:Sollu ma.......

A:Unga magantta naanga mullaya pathi sonnadhellam sollitingala?????Adhavadhu avaloda gonatha pathi...........She asked hinting her about mullai's soft nature........

Yeah its true.......
The family themselves came over and said how soft and fragile mullai is when marriage talks were going on.........
Though its not something to be informed in prior, they chose to do that to ensure mullai's happiness and protection as nowadays most of the people are not this fragile.........
Even lakshmi amma discussed about the same in their home and they all decided thats not an issue........
Jeeva without even hearing nodded his head as per his anna and anni's words.........
But now...........

Lakshmi amma stood there thinking for some moments............
Kathir didn't understand what was that........
Still......
Even before lakshmi amma thinks of the answer.......
Kathir himself responded..........

K:Enna vishayam naalum ennoda mudivula maatram irukaadhu.......
Adhoda........He paused and looked at mullai for a second..........Kandippa iva gonam nalla gonama thaan irukkum nnu enakku theriyum.......Adhanaala ennoda mudivula endha maatramum illa.........Oru thadava naa onnu seirennu sonna adha uyira kuduthaavadhu.........

Mu:Ipdilam achaaniyama pesadhinga thambi..........Erkanave neraya thappa nadandhupochu.....

Kathir stopped instantly giving respect to his words..............

Meanwhile kathir's friends shiva and rehaan were looking at kathir in awe.........
Yeah its true he never backs off from his decisions.........
Still..........
He being a thoughtful person never takes any impulsive decision.........
But this time he have taken a major decision in a fliff......
Above that,
The truth shiva muttered in rehaan's ear shocked him more..........
But he stood there not able to say anything as it has to do something with an innocent girl's life......
They thought of something and moved towards kathir and started speaking in a low tone.......