Uravugal.....

Not a filler........Pretty much needed for the story-line.........

Month of March......

Indha maasathukku thaan ipo vandhurkkom namma.......

Meanwhile, Indha two months..........
Post pongal.........
Everything went normal in everyone's life......

Dhanam and Meena there came to a sort of understanding........
Though petty fights nadakkum......
Aana veetukku veedu vaasapadi........
So poi tholayattum nnu vittachu......
Adhaanala PS kudumba vandiyum makkar pannama odiyadhu.........

Here......
Murugan's household........
pugazh anga day and night work panni panam sekkaran to pay back debts his father got for mullai's marriage and stabilise business.....
With kathir's help and suggestions, murugan's businesses got better and they too started saving in full swing so as to bring pugazh back as soon as possible.........
Akila inga ava firstu childah pekkum bodhu padadha paadellam patta indha seconduh childuhkku........
Pugazh ah pirinju stay panna vendiya kattayam increased her irritation and helplessness to the core...........
Aana adha kaatta mudiyama manasukkullaye indha baby oda daddyah ava thitti theetha.......
Though Parvathy managed everything well she had a bit tough time too owing to her age.........

Aana inga thaan oru twistu.........

Idhu therinja Kalaivani.......who always loved parvathy as her very own elder sister came there to help..........
And Janarthananukkum idhu theriyum............
Therinjum chummave irundhaaram...........

Idhenna da adhisayam...
Kallum karayuma?????
Pirindha uravu meendum inaiyuma???

Wait and read only in ungal "Unakkul ennai tholaithene".........
Engalukku verengum kilaigal kidaiyaadhu.........

Ipo coming back to story........

Kanna and Sahana were staying back in pannaiveedu continuously.........

Kanna on his final SEM got busy with project and so as mullai and kathir too infact........
Difference is Kanna and Mullai's genre of projects were entirely different which made kanna go around the neighbourhood for data collection while mullai to stay back in the house.........
And without Kanna even dhanam and moorthy are not ready to take back sahana as both kanna and sahana may dislike that..........

Kathir and mullai's relationship...........

Post their few kisses during festive seasons kathir never neared her for any such intimacy.........
But their comfort level got developed in many forms........
It became her habit nowadays to sleep hugging him instead of her teddybear.......
She will be sleeping between him and teddy bear..........

And him.......

Sometimes he will unknowingly(?) hug her back in his deep(?) sleep........
Maybe unknowingly(?) she will be peppered with some forehead gentle kisses and unknowingly(?) admired by her husband..........
Anyways............
Both openly didnt continue anything.......

Kathir chose to give her time to realise her desires..........
He wanted her to come and say the fact verbally about the improvement in their relationship........

Regarding household........

Cookingah thavira meedhi ellam mullai madamkku came.........
Cooking mattum kathireh romba bayandhan ava panra wastage ah paathuttu........
Andhalavu "the great commando" ah oru chinna ponnu thannoda cooking naala aratti vechurkka.......
So adha thavira ovvoru velaya medhuva avalukku kathu kuduthu avan oralavukku train panni vechurkan.........
Still........
Avaloda bayam avala vittu innum pogala is a bitter truth.........
8 kaal poochiya paatha kuda bayandhu kathi koopadu podra pazhakkam avaluku irukkuthaan.......