Neengaadha ninaivugal.........

Here both kathir and mullai were excited.......

Excited about the bet...........

K:Enakku enna thevanna...........words trailed off in his throat purposefully as he wanted to increase her interest....and as per his thoughts it increased.......

M:Hmm.......sollunganga.........

K:Enna kekkalam.........Seri onganne ongannitta enna ketrupaarunnu theriyuma ipdi velayaadunadhum????

M:Ennga adhaan enta thanni eduthuttu vara solli anuppume apram annitta edhukku vela vaanganum???
Vela vaangunaalum anni epdi seivaaha??
En nna naa thaan vela seivene.......

Kathir for a moment startled as how to explain her this......while on the other hand he felt her too cute that made him press his lips tightly on her cheeks one after another once again........

Mullai closed her face with her hands and blushed hard as she was not able to deal with the sudden sweet surprises he is giving her.........
Kathir with a wide smile gently caught hold of her hand and opened it.........
Seeing her reddened cheeks and quivering lips he chose to ask for what he wanted.........

K:Give it back..........

Mullai who didnt understand the meaning of his words gave him a confused look.......

Kathir understood and smiled widely........
Gently nearing her more he spoke each and every word in a quiet husky tone amidst kisses......

K:Naa.........onakku....ipo......kuduthadha..........thiruppi.......kudukkanum...........Kekkara nerathula kekkara bodhullam......Naa enga kettalum tharanum........Adhaan ennoda demand.....

Mullai got startled on this demand........
Before she could reply her shyness and tone betrayed her.......
Thinking of his demand her breath got hitched while he who was sitting watching her pulled her to his lap and hugged her tightly by her waist fanning her earlobe.........

Mullai got unnameable yet pleasant senses.........
An happy rush of adrenaline inside her.......
While kathir pressing her waist more..........continued......

K:Hmm........enna en demand okah??
Naa kekkara nerathula kekkara edathula nee enakku kiss tharanum????

M:post a lot of struggle e......ed........ed.........edhu varaikkum???

K:Hmm.........neeya enakku kudukka aaramikkara varikkum.......okah??

Mullai unable to say something nodded her head as neither "yes" nor "no".........
Kathir gently smiled at her cute shyness........

K:Apo naa kuduthadha thiruppi kudu........Now........

Mullai got pleasantly shocked by his sudden demand........

K:Hmm....come on........

M:..........

K:Kudu mulla.......

M:.........

K:gently patting her cheek Mulla.........

Mullai gained back her consciousness.........

K:Ennama??

M:Neenga en......enna ketteeha????

K:Oh naa enna kettenne on kaadhula vizhalaya??Apo adhey maathiri thirumba kekkatta???

When he neared her more tightening his grip on her waist she closed her face once again with a shy smile..............

K:in a sudden deep thoughtful tone nee enakku epome "no" solla maatiya mulla????