Verupatta ullam.....

Mullai.......

She was standing alone away from the limelight......

All alone.......

She was too tired to even meet anyone.......

And why not......

Constantly greeting everyone and hearing the same question in different words and trying to reply without being broke is not something too easy......

But she was doing that.......

Many things got changed in these two years.......

Their organic farm has turned out to be a successful one......

Kathir is steadily clearing the debts......Of course he has debt for next 10 years but he's clearing them in a steady pace which in itself is a great thing.........

Mullai's cooking skills has improved.......

She started growing up.......Though not in certain things.......But......In many ways she has grown up mentally still retaining her innocence in few things......

Of course, her blind trust on kathir's decisions is also the same.......Which has now caused her this state.......

Moorthy and Dhanam as usual......Calm and composed........

Trying to increase their bonding with Sahana......

Sahana.....Also growing in a steady pace.......Naughtier as her kanna chithappa except a difference........She's very cuter than him........

Kanna........Completed his PG studies and started working in his own college as a temporary lecturer for time being......

Everyone are planning to look for an alliance once he gets settled down......

Well.....Secretly his mind is still having a crush for Shwetha aka Abi or appu papa by his anni.....And he felt she too may have the same....But considering their families both chose not to encourage their feelings and are waiting for the right time to express the same right royally in front of their families......Seeing their families togetherness he knew this will definitely work but have to wait for the right time......
Once he gets a proper job and abi finishes her studies becoming something in their life there will be no red flags from their family.....Its all a matter of time........

Anyways.....

Coming back to KM.......

Many changes happened as usual.......Except one thing......

Their decision about a baby.......

Come friends FB polam.......

Few weeks after Kathir and Mullai's promises......

It was a weekend.......

While Mullai was cooking, Kathir came and hugged her from behind as usual making her jerk.......

M:in a shy tone Ennga......ipolam........pch....ipdi......

K:in a smiling tone Epdi???

M:Pch......ennga........

K:Seri vidu........Nee enna kekkarannu naane purinjuttu onakku answer pannanum.......Adhaana on expectation.......I'll do it........

Well.......Kanna sahi illa.......as usual veetukku......Kissing her nape........Neeyum naanum mattum ivlo periya veetla thaniya irukka neratha........inhaling a deep sniff......How can you expect I'll miss??turning her around suddenly.....adhaan use pannikaren........