Mind Games.........

Medical terms or terms with respect to delivery and pregnancy complications are purely based on author's little biology knowledge. Any doctor reading the chapter please forgive me for errors. And do DM or comment if possible so that I can correct in future stories. Sorry once again.......  This part mostly has mindvoices or narration with less number of dialogues. So please adjust........

         The whole family was tensed. It is the delivery time. Delivery of the first next generation of their clan. The poor husband whose wife is in labour is waiting outside their room tensed. Usual scene of walking here and there.........

Appane......Muruga........En pondatti pullaya nee than pa nallapadiya kaapathanum........

Raja........Kavala padadha pa avalukku onnum aagadhu. Namma kula deivam draupadi amman avala kaapathuva pa........

Kandippa nalladhu thana ma nadakkum??

Aama Raja.......

He instantly got remembered that his brother is all alone managing the business. 

Amma......Kutty terndhu phone vandhudha??

Illa pa.....Nee adhellam kavala padadha.....Adhan appa irukaangala paathupaanga.

Aana ma.......appa than thozhilla perusa kettukardhillaye......

Aana theva na udhavuvaaru pa....Nee kavala padadha......

Maapla.........

Atha......

Okkarunga. En ipdi nadandhutte irukinga??

Nalla sollunga sammandhi......Naa sonna Raja kekka maatengran.

Onnum prechana illa maapla. Adhan ulla maruthuvachi paakara la ellam nalla padiya than nadakkum.

That time they hear the high pitch voice of the mother followed by the voice of the child. (As in typical old movies). The old lady cut-off the umblical cord and removed placenta with the knife which she uses for such cases and separated mother and child. The kid was cleaned and wrapped by the old lady who helped in delivery and was handed over to the father. Both father and mother were happy as it was a normal delivery without any further complications. Mother and child were healthy. They were also taken to gynac who confirmed the same.

They all returned home with the precious next generation of the clan.........

Hospital,

Breezy day despite of the summer season.

Everyone outside the operation theatre were really tensed. These moments are very crucial and also really horrible wait. 

She was almost 33 years when she got pregnant. Yup, basically she's a bit week when it comes to physical works. They had given up the hope for this pregancy but god had bestowed this blessing for them. They consulted the gynac during the initial stages also. She herself was shell shocked how this lady got pregnant by now as her age being 33 and her husband's age being 40. She knew her health condition very well. This pregnancy was not a possible one. After initial check-ups she confirmed that 3 months pregnancy as mother already had harmonal issues they didn't get to know early. But........But......

This pregnancy is complicated.........

For both mother and child. Not because of the age but because of the health issues she had and more importantly tremoundous harmonal complications.

She informed either the mother or child can survive and asked the husband's choice as of what to do now.

Husband without thinking opted for mother as she is his lifeline. He didn't want to loose her. They can survive without this kid. But its the mother who didn't want to kill the life inside her. She imagined how that kid may play in their hands.She also knew her husband wanted this kid but not on the cost of her life. Thats why he's opting for DNC. But no.......