Kannaththil muthamittal.......

K:Samayathula enakke sandhegama irukkum......romba panromonnu.........aana yosichu paatha idhaan serinnu thonum.........apram ennoda pazhakkama maaripochu.........

Oru vayasukkapram ennala ennaya maathikka mudila.........

Idhellam nadakkailaye oru mora enakku mama nenappum vandhuchu.........

Chinna pullaila ammatta adha pathi kekka bayam.......mama pola ammavum thitti ennaya velakki vechutta..........

valandhu indha mudivellam edutha peragu enakku kutraunarchi adhigamaachu andha vishayathulayum..........
Embuttu muyarchi panniyum mama ennala thaan oora vittu ponaaha ennaya pudikkama thaan ponaahannu andha guilt pola........

Adhaan appa photova paakama enakku naane punishment kuduthukka aaramichen...........

Appava manasaala nenachu promise pannen......avaroda friend ah inga thirumba vara vechuttu thaan naa avara thirumba paapennu..........
Andha promise edhechiya break aana kuda thaangikka mudiyama anga inga oda aaramichen.......

Engappa ninaivu naal kanna birthday edhume attend pannama ponen........
Samayathula idhellam romba complicatedah irukkum enakku........

Ipdi yosikanuma en pesi theethura koodadhunnu.......
Aana........
Ennala pesa mudiyala.......

Human brains are too complicated........
Naa idhodave vaazha aaramichen.........

Aana apothaan decide pannen.......
Amma maathiri weakah illama strongah oru partner.......

He paused realising what he was about to blurt out and looked up at her alarmingly......

Mullai still was caressing him without realising that he has stopped talking..........

Kathir unable to understand what to do further, hugged her tightly as if wanting her to forget the recent blunder he committed......
Mullai actually didnt notice his terrible blunder......
She thought that he was still in clutches of previous agonized memories and was caressing his head despite realising the fact that he has tightened his grip on her.......

Kathir heaved a sigh of relief sensing the fact that she didnt notice that.......
Placing his head comfortably on her chest he realised her heart-beats......
Thats when he noticed their physical proximity that went unnoticed by him till that moment.......
And the way she was trying to comfort him also caught his attention..........

This mullai is new to him........
He always knew such mullai who always seeks comfort from others.......
but now........
She was trying hard to comfort him and he was really very happy with that.......

It was the same mullai who even hesitated and feared to ask his name on the day of their marriage.........
But now.........
This comfort..........

Kathir got up from her chest as well as from his past........
He felt relieved after saying his traumatic childhood to her.........
Mullai who was quietly caressing him got startled........

M:En........enna...........

Her words stopped in the middle as he forcefully pulled her and started teasing her lips with his own one dominantly.........
And of course..........Mullai as usual turning recessive especially when it comes to romance quietly gave in for him...........
With him being in his happy cloud-nine of having a baggage-less, guiltless heart at that moment didnt plan to stop kissing her and expressing his happiness anytime sooner........

But ofcourse.......

both were not saints or professional swimmers to hold their breath for too long........
When he released her mullai's face was flushed bright red owing to his overwhelming kiss as well as his tight hold........