Ms.Messy........

Thank you so much everyone for wishing me and making my day a happy one.

Presenting heroine introduction.....

Mullai's house

Early morning 7:15am

           Mulla.........adiye Mulla.......Ei endhiri d........ parvathy came to Mullai's room which is at the corner of the main hall shouting and grumbling as Kadavule dhenamum ivaloda idhu oru paadu, 7:15 aachu kooptta endhirikaraala.........apram late aachunu en usura vaanga vendiyadhu........Ei.....endhiri d.... she shouted again this time in a much higher pitch such that even people sleeping in Lemuria will wake up but mullai 🤔🤔.........

              Ei parvathy en kaalangaathala kathara........came Mr.Murugan and sat in the sofa with newspaper in his hand supporting his sweet little princess thereby pulling up an unwanted fight as usual with his usually super-cool wife whose mood is super-hot as of now.

             But oblivious of his wife's mood he started talking by himself pulla alarikittu endhirikka povudhu.....ennaya than dhenamum ipdiye kodoorama ezhupara. Pullaya yaadhu medhuva ezhupalaamla. Apo thana pullaikku naal nalla irukkum. Adha vittuputtu chumma kathikittu............... his voice stopped as he was not getting any verbal response from his caring wife.

              He looked up to Parvathy for her reply only to find her striking him by various means. Her look as of now denoted that she's scrunching his hair in her own imaginary world. She was coming near him with eyes remembering him of ostrich.  He sent a silent prayer to his favourite God Appane.... kunnakudi muruga!!!! theriyaama vaaya kuduthutten..... edhavadhu oru roobathula vandhu ennaya neethan pa kaapathanum. Innikku oru naal mattum kaapathidu pa. Naalailerndhu naa vaayave therakkamaatten.......

                Lord Murugan's reply to this land Murugan was Idhaye thana nee kalyanam aana naala solra. Oru naaladhu vaaya moodirkiya. Rendu pera vechu naane nalla samaalikaren....En pera vechirkka......aana oruthiya onnala samaalikka mudila.......idhu evlo periya kevalam theriyuma.......Idhu than kadaisi sollitten........Though Lord Murugan was angry on Land Murugan he answered his prayer by sending his usual representative he had already appointed in that family who came running to land Murugan calling him Thaaathaaa..........

              Appada en pethi vandhutta......Modhalla pullainga kaapathuchunga ipo avanga velaya pethi paakara........romba nandri muruga......Naalaikku yaaro.........This land Murugan polambified to lord Murugan who in-turn reverted Adapaavi apo nee thirundha maatta...... Ellam en neram....enakku ipdi oru bhakthan............grumbling about land Murugan lord Murugan continued doing his work......

              Kavi kutty!!!! vaanga vaanga vaanga............the doting grandfather in Murugan called his sweet little 3 years old granddaughter Kavya who turned his saviour now. 

            Seeing Kavya, Parvathy slowed down a bit as she never wanted to fight in front of kids which may affect their mental health. She followed the same for her children too which saved murugan now from her fire temporarily. This fight can be done in private space of their room even later also. Murugan he himself will remind her of his deeds like a frog that spoils itself with its mouth so she even dont have to remember this act. This fact made her slow down............not her speed of walking but her anger........

           Kavya kutty.........Seekrame endhirichacha? epo endhirichinga? questioned her grandmother while sitting on the sofa beside Murugan.She's so proud that her little kid even on her holiday woke up this much earlier while her daughter who's supposed to go to college is still sleeping like a log.........