Veyilum paniyum.........

Both kathir and mullai looked at janarthanan with a sense of surprise........He is a very famous person atleast for the nearby town and the owner of business............
Waiting for them in front of registar office.........
Comparatively early in the morning.............

But the reason for surprise varied...........

While kathir expected his arrival, the time he arrived surprised him..........
While mullai didnt even expect his arrival........

She as soon as saw him rushed towards him only to stop herself in the middle and look at her man with a sense of fear and question..............

M(MV):Erkanave kovam ivughalukku............Pesave maatraha........Ipo appakitta oduna innum kochukuvaahalo..........

When she looked at him kathir understood her thoughts..........
Though one side, her prioritising him soothed him, other side of his mind didnt fail to sadden him for her timid indecisive behaviour............

He again started his bike which made mullai shed all her fears and call him..........

M:Ennga.........

Kathir raised his eyebrow questioningly.........

M:Naa inga.........thani.......neenga parking...........

She stammered...........

K:Idho type adikka aaramichuttaala?Sutham.........Kaalaila thaan nalla pesuna nnu paatha 2 hrs kulla andha nenappula manna alli pottuta.........Ivala vechuttu...........Angathaan unnoda UNCLE irukaare...........anga po............

He said stressing the uncle which went unnoticed by her in her excitement..........

M:Oknga...........

Smiling widely she ran towards her uncle leaving behind kathir.......
Kathir post parking and locking the vehicle with helmets came here to see his kiddy wife all excited sharing about her cotton candy yesterday and asking the whereabouts of her mother and sister...........
With a sense of surprise...........
Not for mullai's words but for Janarthanan's softness towards her which was pretty much evident in his face......

K(MV):Idhu janarthanana nnu aacharya padra alavukku amaidhiya irukaare........Epdi indha adhisayam??
Adhum iva avaroda sondha ponnu kuda illa.............

Thats when he noticed his wife and another daughter getting down from another car with "poojai koodai" in hand denoting that they both are returning from temple........
Mullai rushed towards them and hugged them tightly...........
Sharing pleasantries kalaivani placed streak of vibuthi on mullai's forehead hearing her rants while swetha was feeding her prasadham...........
Since there was time for the register office to open they all shared their love without any thought about others with kathir only being the sole witness...........

Anyways.........
Time ticks...........
That day too it ticked........

People working on registar office started to come.........
As PS brothers' registration is the first one to go with the family members and murugan's family too came only to be surprised by janarthanan's arrival there............
Like kathir the whole PS family stood there surprised on seeing his soft side.............

Meena seeing her father and his love for mullai stood there with a sense of jealous and possessiveness with despite all these years of maturity she was not able to get rid off...
She all the while badly wanted to rush and hug her mother and sister.........
But her mind and stupid anger didnt let her do so.....
She stood there all the while quietly with an angry stare............

While the elders were standing there with their own hesitations, little kavya who had no such thing rushed towards her "Athai" only to get dashed in grandpa's leg who was standing near mullai............