Theerppu.....

Both Mullai and Kathir got shocked instantly.......

While kathir who already near the shop, dropped the vehicle as such and rushed inside to see what has happened.......

Here mullai, who was standing holding the bat on her hand now stood shocked wondering how he got hit as she didnt even lift the bat in her hand.........

Thats when kathir entered, noticing meena and jeeva in the doorway as well as surya in the floor muttering in pain with partial consiousness..........
His eyes completely scanned mullai to check whether she was ok or not........

Getting confirmed he heaved a sigh of relief......
Checking the surroundings he understood what would have happened........
Moving ahead he caught hold of surya's shirt and made him get up......

Meanwhile meena went and stood near mullai who was standing there like a statue.......

Me:Papa....Papa.......Nee okah d??

M:........

Me:Papa........

M:......

When meena touched her hands to shook her, she felt chills on her hand......

Me:Papa.....Dei jeeva.......Papa oranju poi nikkara paaru da......Kailam.......chillun......Papa.......Eii......Papa.....

Her tone and eyes automatically teared up in moments on seeing her sister like that........

Meanwhile Kathir who made surya stand up gave him a tight slap making him fall down again.......
Again catching hold of the collar and making him get up he raised his hand to give him a slap but controlled himself for a moment.........

K:En da........rascal..........ENNODA WIFE ENKUDA BIKELA EN IDUPPULA KAI POTTUTU VANDHADHA PAATHADHU MATTUMILLAMA ADHA ASINGAMA VERA PESARIYA DA??

He landed a thundering slap asking the question stressing each and every word.......
Before he could fall again kathir caught hold of him with his other hand..........

K:Epdiepdi.......evano oru porukki nee.......Nee ketta ava pesardhum naa ketta ava pesardhayum compare pannuviya???YOU BLOODY SCOUNDREL.........

Came another slap with his one hand and another hold with his other hand protecting him from falling down........

K:Enga.......Punidhamaana ava nezhala thodakuda thagudhi illadha kalangam pudicha azhukku manasu irukka onakku........AVA KEKKUDHO??

Came a slap and hold like the same way before.......
By then the skin on his lipside tore and it started bleeding.......

K:Apramenna ketta.........Ipo un padippu enga pochunna???Vera enna ketta.......Kathir with immense anger paused as he was not able to say those low standard words.......En pondattiyum, enganne pondattiyum nikkaila andha karumatha solla kuda enakku vaai varala.......Aana nee......ooraan veettu ponnukitta keppiyo??Adhum indha oorukke therinja kovakaaran.....en pondatti kitta.........BLOODY RASCAL.........

Came slap on other side and kathir holded him from falling down with his other hand.......

K:Ama.......no ah onnaya paathu sonna enna illa ava annana vittu unkitta sonna enna??"No" nra answer vandhuchilla........Apram enna mogaraya vechuttu inga vandhu thaniya irukka en pondattikitta vambu panna???Hmm???

Slapping consecutively by then he asked in a roaring tone..........

K:Dei.......Avala sonnalum.........ava annana vittu sonnalum........Amaidhiya sonnalum........Kathi sonnalum......sirichuttu sonnalum azhudhuttu sonnalum en kovama sonnalum kuda andha "NO KKU ARTHAM NO THAAN".............