Kasindhurugi....

Both kathir and mullai were looking at each other with a sense of accusation in their eyes.....
But soon composed themselves on realising their surroundings......

While mullai bowed her head, kathir was fast changing his expression and greeted the elders with a smile.......
Startled family gained back their consciousness started receiving the sons of their family one after the other.......

Kal:Pugazh......Nee......

Pu:Amma.....

He went and hugged both his mothers who were standing there teary-eyed.....
Next came the turn of his father.......
And his very special Janappa who chose to reconcile with his family after all these long years of lone penance.....

Shaking hands with Jeeva for the first time after marriage. he hugged him as if welcoming to the family......
He then lifted his kid and started swirling her around......Her favorite play which only her father does........
Making the kid giggle he then came to his wife with his kid in one hand........
Catching hold of her hand silently, he shed few drops of tears which clearly depicted the pure love they both had for each other.......

With emotions taking backseat with time, it was janarthanan who first remembered that they didnt welcome kathir yet.......

Nudging his brother, he pointed out his SIL as he feared kathir may pull up an argument stunt if he tried welcoming him........

Mu:Vaanga maapla.......Adhu....mannichirunga maapla.....thambi vandha sandhoshathula.....

When he was explaining hesitantly kathir interrupted in the middle saying "Pch....mama.......ipdithaan irukkanum.....idhula thappilla.......Mannippunnu periya vaarthallam pesaadheeha......please namakkulla indha formalitieslam venaam........"

Mu:Aagattum maapla......ammadi kalai....pullaigalukku kudikka saapda edhaachum kuduma......okkarunga maapla.......Dei thambi......neeyum okkaruda......

The ladies who were stuck in emotions got back to the real world and gave a coy smile......
Their palpitations on having this sweet surprise home still didnt stop which was evident from their looks and actions.......
Here pugazh too didnt come out of his emotional reverie on feeling his wife and unborn baby so near to him......
Seeing all these kathir spoke in an easy casual tone.....

K:Mama.....nithanama irunga.....naanum pugazhum saaptu thaan vandhom romba late aayitadhaala.......Ipo freshup aayitu varen.......enakku paal podhum......

With that nodding his head, he left the spot so as to not tense them more........
While kalaivani was still palpitating with happiness and urgency, mullai went inside quietly.....

Her mind was not in a proper state......
She was confused......Totally confused.......
And the confusion was not because of how her brother turned up suddenly with her husband....
She knew that her husband will have a valid answer for everything.......
But.......
Her confusion was different........

What was the emotion she felt when she met him after a long time????

Happiness.......Yeah definitely her shameless heart was happy despite her disappointment........

Excitement.......Yeah of course she got thrilled on seeing him standing in front of her in blood and flesh.......

Love.........Yeah.........Despite all the happenings her mind still loved him, him and him only.......
That too madly and deeply......

Her eyes automatically teared up on the results of her self analysis.......

M(MV):Pch.....Naa en ipdi sandhosha padren??Ellam therinjum enakku en avugha mela kovame vandhu tholayala........looking at the stove in which she was making "payasam"........Ellarum marandha avugha porandhanaalah naa mattum nenappula vechu en avugha sollithandha maathiri avughalukaaga paayasam panren......