Mudhal padi.......

The awaited dawn was also a beautiful one just like their previous dusk......
It was as usual kathir who woke up at first.....
Of course somethings will never change.......

Just like his wife's habit of hugging her living teddy........
Yup.....
Mullai on her sleep dived over her very own pillow boundary and moved past it only to hug him by his neck.....
Sensing her weight over him, Kathir opened his eyes with a smile......

K(MV):Vara vara iva nammamela land aagi thoongardhu over aagudhe........Modhalla kaiya katti pudicha....Apram generalah fullah kaiya pottu thoonguna.......Ipo kazhutha kattikittu kaalah thooki mela pottu thoongaraale........Vitta nextu neeye en bednnu eriduvaalo???

Thinking playfully, he chose to get-up but his heart wanted some other play with her......
Smiling playfully, he checked the time whether he can carry out the same......
When he realised that the time is manageable, he chose to wake her up......

K:Mulla......

Mullai didnt even mind to stir a bit......

K:Mulla.......

M:.......

K:Hey mulla.......

M:........

K:nearing her ears in a literal shouting tone Hey watermelon.......

M:Pch......enakku lemon juice......watermelon venaam.........

Came her answer in a sniveling sleepy tone shocking him to the core........

K:Edhu??Adipaavi enna kadaisila juice kadakaarana aakkitaale......ivala.......In a long forgotten stern tone.......Mulla....Wake up.........

M:Hmm........

K:I said mulla wake up come on........

Saying so he shook her shoulder gently......
Realising his tone mullai opened her eyes slowly only to realise that his face is too nearer than usual........
Her breath hitched instantly........

M:Goo.......goo.......goo.......goo.......goo.........

K:in a smiling tone Ennama??Goo ah thaanda maatra??Good morning ah???

Mullai unable to say anything nodded her head as yes........

K:En good morning kuda vaaila varadha alavukku naa onnaya aratti vechurkkena??

He asked faking his anger.......
Mullai got frightened.........

M:Illainga........

She nodded a quick no so as to prove her point.........

K:Apramenna???

M:Adhu........neenga........kitta.........

She said with hesitant pauses unable to say openly.......
Kathir admired the redness of her cheeks.......

Gently caressing her reddened cheeks and taking her breath away again he spoke in a soft tone....

K:Nalla paaru........naana kitta irukken??

Thats when mullai noticed the fact that it was her who had arrested him.......
With a sense of shock mullai got up instantly......
Or......
Tried to do so......
As mullai's "Thaali" was caught up with Kathir's "Rudraksh".........

Kathir who woke up earlier he himself didnt notice this.......
With them getting locked again when mullai fell over him, both looked at each other........

Their eyes started speaking their own language, deciphering which is currently in not their stage of relationship.........

And it was kathir's natural brain, that came out from this pleasant reverie at first........
Sensing him averting his gaze, mullai too averted her gaze........
Kathir then gradually removed the knot her "thaali" and his "Rudraksh" tied then........