Sparisamum Vetkamum.....

His eyes flickered open as soon as the alarm started showing its presence.........
His lips retained the smile with which he started dwelling in the dreamland the previous night......
His mind registered the fact that after many dark nights of his life, he's opening his eyes with a smile..........

As soon as he opened his eyes, the only thing that caught his attention is her milky face with showed glimpses of her inner beauty............

His smile widened..........

Kathir with a smile in his lips, happiness in his eyes and mental peace in his soul looked at her muttering within himself..........

"Another beautiful day in my life.........Face is the index of mind nnu solvaanga........Aana unnoda face apdi illa........Remembering their last night's conversation............Nee unnoda face velipaduthara azhagoda romba azhaganava............
Master of my mind nnu solvanga enna ellarum.........Aana apdi patta ennaye nee adikadi nela thadumaara vekkara...........
Love at first sight la lam enakku nambikka illa thaan.........Aana u are a change for me even from my first sight............
Ipdiye eppavum sirichu sandhoshama iru..........We hopefully will make our life more happy......."

With that he got up and left the spot to get freshen-up while mullai on her room was sleeping blissfully with a cute little smile on her face...........

Kathir post taking bath came and woke her up as per his promise..........
Though she tried hard to throw tantrums like she always does with her "anni" kathir's one strong mullai sent her shivers within herself and she woke up...........
Post waking up, she got into the washroom immediately fearing his wrath, while kathir went out to carry out his daily interesting (?) routine not before smiling thinking of all her dramas........

Morning went well without furthermore disturbances.........
As the auspicious time was about to arrive, people from the neighbourhood started coming for the function...........

While mullai's family got a bit late owing to akila's morning sickness...........
When they all arrived, they found mullai standing in salwar inside the room checking the top and bottom side of the saree...............

Face-palming herself, as well as thanking the angels around for not sending parvathy to mullai's room before her akila, cladded mullai with the deep green saree............
Cracking knuckles on seeing her kid's beauty akila kissed her forehead..........

M:Anni naa epolerndhu ungakitta pesanum nnu nenaikaren theriyuma??Neenga vandhadhulerndhu ennaya thittikitte irukeeha.........En sela kattla en ready aalannu......Ungalukku vara vara enmela kovam vardhu...........

She said with a cute pout and fake anger..........
Akila smiled and kissed her cute grumpy kid's cheeks one after another making her let out a smile automatically..........

A:Onakku function nee ready aagama ipdi irundha enna seiya papa???

M:Anni naa thaan salwar potrundhene......

A:Adichenna paaru...en d sela kattalannu ketten naa.....

M:Enakku theriyaadhunnu ungalukku theriyum thaananni..... apramum kekkareeha paarunga......

A:Enna papa nee.. kalyanam aagi 2 naal aachu innuma kathukala??

M: Anni enga naa veetla irundhen kathuka??
Adhoda yaar kathu tharuva??

A: Lusu.....dhano annitta kekka vendithaana??
Illana ongakkatta kathukardhu........
En maharani andha nalla kaariyatha lam seiya maatahalo??

M:Pch..... apdilam illanni......sadly.......naa thaan akkatta pesardhilla seriya.......