Adieu........

Kathir was shocked on hearing her question......

K(MV):Per eh theriyaama veetla sonnanga nnu nammala marriage pannala iva???

Misunderstanding his silence to be his anger she got nervous instantly...........

M:Apdi enna thappa kettutom?Oru new starting nna first per thaana keppanga....Moreover official name idhaana nra meaningla thaana kettom......Andha details lam namakku theriyaadhe......Adhu kettadhu thappa???Adakadavule....Mulla..Mudhal konal muttrilum konalnnu akka solvaangale.......Startingeh sodhappotiya d?? sutham......N......Naa.........Thappa...........Pch..........sorry........Naa............

Her big grape balls were completely filled with fear.............
Seeing her getting afraid on his mere silence kathir's heart pained on the difference between what he got and what he desired.........
And the pain came out as an irritation in his tone..........

K:Irritated tone Pch........Nee en ma ellathayum unnala nnu nenaikara??

M:Hesitantly Ill.......Illa naa kettadhum.........

K:Apdilam onnumilla........Pch........En peru kathir........Ellarum koopadradhu kekkalaya unakku???He said in a bit irritated and somewhat rude tone scaring her more and more.........

M:Illa........Kettu........chu.........Aana.........Naa.......Kekka.......vandha..........

She was talking letter by letter only to be snapped off by him in the middle.........

K:Mulla.....Modhalla ipdi thikki-thikki pesadha.......Ipdiye pesuna naalaikku thaan pesi mudippa......Come quick and clear............

M:Adhu..........

K:Pch........ennannu solluma.........

M:Naa.........Hmm..........Illa.....Unga per kathirnnu........She paused and lowered her head........He felt something on hearing his name from her.......While she continued.......Per theriyum......Aana idhaan official nameah.....Apdilam matha details theriyaadhu enakku........Adha.....Kekka.......Naa.......she stopped........

She was talking all with hesitance and pauses as it usually will take time for her to get along with new people...........
Its very rare that she gets comfortable easily........
For volunteering to say Hi bye she taked about 3 to 4 days.........
Yeah in kathir's case its different.........

M(MV):Ivughaltta pesa bayama irukku..........Aanalum ivughaltta pesanum nnu thonudhe.....Adiyei mulla enna d aachu unakku??Akka adikadi solra maathiri kirukku pudichu pocha unakku........

En ipdi mindlayum olari veliyavum olarra??

Erkanave avughalukku nammala pudichirkkannu therila.........

Idhula nee vera ipdi olarikitrudha enna d artham??
Oru vela pudikaamaye pochunna??

The mere thought of him disliking her itself sent chills to her spine and she got anxious......
Her hand started shivering unknowingly as if she had seen a lizard........
Her eyes welled-up instantly.........

Kathir was trying hard to assimilate and understand her incoherent speech.......
Thats when he noticed she's getting all nervous and teary-eyed suddenly........

K(MV):Iva ipdi pichu pichu pesuna enakkepdi puriyum??Adhoda......En ipdi nammala paathale nervous aara nnu purilaye...........Seri firstu cool panna try pannuvom............

His left hand automatically reached out for her left hand and gently patted out as a reflex action...........
And he started speaking in soothing muttering tone.............