Aasai....Aasai....Aasai....

M:En nga???

She asked him out of curiosity to know the reason for the name she gave her........

K:Hmm.........En nnu avasiyam theriyanuma??He asked raising his eyebrow making her leave the question behind and look away shyly.........He caught hold of cheek with one hand while his other hand started moving over her bare hip making her wriggle in pleasure......

K:Hmm.......sollu mulla.......theriyanuma????

M:Nee.......neenga.........pesarennu solli......ttu........hmm.........please.......she stuttered parallelly wriggling from his hold thereby giving him access to touch her more........

With her every wriggle his hand automatically reached deep inside her salwar top and landed in focal point of her stomach making her shudder in his hand but in pleasure........She instantly felt a struggle for breath.........

Kathir understood he had gone a bit overboard this time.....
Taking his hand off from her cheek he gently caressed and patted her shoulder to calm her down........

K:Relax......relax............Come here.......He made her lean on his shoulder and gently caressed her......while his one hand still staying back inside her salwar top but in rest......

Sensing mullai's palpitation getting reduced he started speaking gently......Apo nee kutty pillaila irukkaila anne kalyanathukku vandhiya.....

He started saying just like every mother says story to her kid.....
Whereas his kiddish wife  said a faint "Hmm........" denoting that she is hearing his words.....

K:You know what naa erkanave sonna maathiri nee nalla bodhukku bodhukkunnu iruppa........chubby cheeks....busu busunnu on rendu kannathulayum maiah vera vechuttu......
Just nadakka aaramichurndha......bothu bothunnu keezha vizhuva.....

Saying so he smiled........Mullai got up and looked at him with a pout making him struggle hard to resist himself.......

K:Mulla......naa paavam......chumma iru.......

M:Naa ennanga senjen???

K:En prechanaiye adhaan........nee enna senja??Edhum seiyardhilla.......ennayum seiya vida maatengra.........

M:Ennga enna seiyanum??Sollunga seiren........

K:Oh naa enna sonnalum seiviya??

He asked with a tinge of naughtiness in his tone.......

M:Oh...seivenenga.........en ongalukku theriyaadha???

K:Amama........hmm......apo seri......eppavaachum naa onna onnu seiya solven..adha nee seiyanum okah??

M:Ada enga neenga eppavaachum enna.......daily neenga ennenna solreehalo ellam naa seiren.....deal??

She asked extending her hand for a shake......
Kathir with a playful smile took his hand from her waist and shook it.......
Both looked into each other's eyes for a few good moments with their entwined hands serving as a promise for something which they themselves were not aware off at that moment.......

Anyways.......

M:Apramnga........

K:Enna apram???

M:Ennga naa enga nga ongala vela seiyaadheehannu sonnen......naa enna kaiyava pudichu nippatunen.......

K:Indha nippatirukkiye........

He said pointing their entwined hands.......

M:Ennga idhu dealnga......mathapadi neenga enna vela seiyanumnnu sonnalum naa stop pannirkena ongala???