Maatrama........Thadumaatrama..........

Kathir sat there totally confused thinking of the problems lined up in his life......
His mind........
Her mind.......
His attitude........
Her softness......
His desire.......
Her innocence........
Everything grew bigger and literally daunted him.......

The fearless hunk sat there all with a horrible sense thinking of his future.........
Keeping everything aside he thought of his mindset at first which started paving way for solution to every problem he had.........

He thought of his anger and the way he reacted to her.......
He knew he isn't a saint........
And.......
He also knew he isn't as innocent as his wife........

K(MV):Kathiru.......Idhukku orey artham thaan.......Kaalailerndhe you are getting drawn towards her..........Ivala aasa padalama?Adhukku iva permission irukka?Keeping everything aside.........You started liking her...........

Aana full lifekku idhu podhadhu.........Unakkum seri avalukkum seri......

So just try hard to control urself.......

Take everything in a normal pace.........

Taking deep breath he promised within himself to not hurt her anymore in anyway without her permission...........
He then  looked at her face........

K(MV):Am sorry.......Am sorry........am sorry..........Sonna poikku........un permission illama unna merattunadhukku..........And.............

He then laid beside her facing the other direction..........

K(MV):KAthiru idhu thaan seri..........Lets do it...........Enna aanalum paathukalam.......She's not that fragile........so naalaikke ella velayum senjuruvom.......Idhaan seri........

deciding within himself he turned towards her again.....
this time with a sense of peace to admire her baby face..........

While one side of his stickler heart warned him not to admire her without her permission other side of his heart hitted that previous side with a broomstick..........

K(MV):Azhagithaan nee..............

He smiled heartfully after a very long time and closed his eyes...........
Of course without switching off the light as she may fear if she woke up in night........
Since its a new place she may have a disturbed sleep was what he thought............
Thinking of her he slept off........

Next dawn was a bright one..........
Kathir despite sleeping for 1 or 1.5 hours woke up sharply in his usual time owing to his usual habit since so many years...........

For a moment, he even forgot his state...........
Twisting here and there when he opened his eyes on her face he was amused.........

Her sleeping baby face..........
Hidden smile even in her sleep...........
Her exquisite hands which he instanty fell in love everything enthralled him towards her.......

K(MV):Kathiru..........keeping everything aside..........This is for sure going to be one of the best mornings in your life........

Maybe more to come...........

He gently smiled and went to fresh himself up............
Post taking bath he came and noticed mullai is still sleeping...........

K(MV):Time 5:45 aagudhe.........Iva enna innuma endhirikkala???Oruvela 6 thaan waking up timeoh??Maybe 6 thaan waking time pola.......Lets see...........avale endhirichu varattum......Namma lawyerku phone pannuvom........