Natppu.........

Sorry for the delay.........Coming after certainly long time.........Lightah mokka chapter.......Merely flow of events with anganga kutty important matter.......Mudinja gavanichu read karo..........Enjoy...........

Nenjil nenjil poda pona naa inga vandhadhukku main reason ennoda "Guruji" thaan.........

Many many many many many more happie returns of the day Ghandhimathi21.......

Why this story specialahnnu kekkaringala.......
Coz this is the story if I remember that drew us towards personal chat and made us Friends(Actually sisters sonna thaan punch pannuvingale so idhaye vechukonga) and talk all the things under universe and laugh while chatting like pair of insane musketeers.........

Thank you so much guruji........

Again oru periya happie birthday.........Mathi.............AKKKKKAAAAAAAA..............

Vaanga ipo ulla polam.......

Edukkum bodhe mela paathuttu edukkalam........See mini-mosquito coil........

Afternoon when lakshmi amma was sitting in her room totally devasted on kathir's decision and its after-discussions..........
She knew in the altar itself that this will be kathir's decision after knowing his own blood's betrayal.......

But........
Post his marriage to mullai and the rejunuvation of his usual softer side when he was with mullai that too after all these years..........

Thats the reason for her getting terribly shocked of his decision that too this much sooner........
But what increased her worry more was mullai........

L(MV):Poo maathiri amaidhiya irukka ava........Ivano vegam vegam nnu odra kovakaaran.......Ipo aarambathula ipdi pona pogudhunnu irundhaalum poga poga ivanoda indha kovathellam ava epdi thaniya samaalippa......

En nna ipo irukka maathiri ivan epome porumaya solla maatane ellathayum.........
Mullayo ellarum soozha irundha ponnu.......

Thaniya ivanoda kovathayum pazhakkathayum ivlo seekram indha chinna vayasula odane samaalikka mudiyuma???

Idhanaala ivanga oravula endha prechanayum varama irukkanume.........

Thats when sahana and kanna came inside to make her feel better..........
And sahana started all her blabbers about her new friend and new chithi........
While lakshmi amma was hearing it partly she understood that mullai is pampered much more till then and she loves to get pampered.........
She possess a golden child-like heart just similar to sahana.........

Whatif kathir's fierceness hurts the child's heart is what she was worrying.........
Loss of another charming kid.........She dreaded thinking further............
And thinking over and over she took that decision.........

Here in dining table.........

Kathir didn't expect these words from his mother........
His mother usually accepts the decision taken by her children without much more arguments......
That too kathir's decision as he always thinks very well before he announces a decision.......
So this startled them all........
Infact kathir more.........

K:Enna ma condition??

L:Hmm......onnoda mana nelama enakku puriyudhu pa.........Aana mullaya pathiyum namma yosikkanum.........

K:Avala pathi nalla yosichadhaala thaan ma indha mudiveduthen.....

He said in a pretty much emotions controlled tone.......
But lakshmi amma who was not used to all those automatically looked at meena as in those 2 days she too have understood her nature.......
Meena's face darkened on seeing this........
Mullai observing everything was quietly concentrating on her food........
Of course thats more important............