Aasaiyum........Achamum......

Mu-P home.....

Without further conversation the car reached doorstep of Mu-P's home.......
While mullai with a sad face got down, kathir too got down without uttering anything.......
Jeeva and Meena sat there inside hesitantly........

Murugan and family also stood there unable to invite as well as let them as such.........
And thats when akila decided and went towards the car........

A:Vaanga Jeeva..........Vaa meena........ulla vaanga...........

J:hesitantly illa.......adh.......

A:Ada neenga kathiroda annan.........enga veettu maapla maathiri thaan neengalum........vaanga........

Saying those words akila denoted the fact that the family still didnt approve meena's marriage.....
Inviting them inside she saved the respect of their family with her hospitality......
Both jeeva and meena unable to deny any further got down.......
And of course inside meena herself wanted to go inside her house atleast to meet them all for some good moments.........

Kathir was standing there not paying heed to any of these turmoils.......
While mullai was hugging her mothers and fathers one after the other sharing pleasantries forgetting the recent mishaps happened with kathir.....
Still kalaivani was able to sense something as her hands were palpitating.......
When she eyed parvathy in this regard she too eyed her back stating that she too has understood that......

While all these were happening in front of the house, it was janarthanan who gained his consiousness.......

Jan:in a distanced tone Veettukku vandha maaplaya veliyave va nikka veppaha??Enna anni idhu????

Realising their mistake, While parvathy was about to open her mouth to call kathir murugan's voice came up..........

Mu:Adhenna thambi anni........Nee thaan koopadradhu..........UNNODA VEEDUM THAANA DA IDHU........

Saying so he made janarthanan too happy which was too difficult to be expressed with words......
Kathir who was observing everything as per his usual habit noticed the brightness in janarthanan's face parallelly a slight dullness.......
And of course his sharp eyes also noticed the looks shared between the elders as soon as they spoke to mullai.......

K(MV):Iva nadungi nadungieh sikkiruva polave.......Ennathaan seiya ivala vechu........

Jan:Paravaallanne neeye sollu...........

He said in a quiet calm tone surprising kathir to the core........
His eyebrows raised in surprise........

K(MV):Paravaallaye.......Ivarukuda amaidhiyalam pesuvaara??Aacharyama irukke.......

Thats when noticing them all still standing in the door parvathy spoke with an urgency......

P:Pch........renduperum koopttadhu podhum......Neenga ulla vaanga maapla.........Vitta vaasalla ninnu pattimandram veppanga renduperum............

K:Paravaalla atha......nalla thaan irukku.......Neengallam sendhu irukkaila epdiyum nalla entertainment ah irundhurkkumlla.........

He asked in a casual tone carefully noting his in-laws one after another.......

Kalai:Ada adhellam nallave irukkum maapla neenga ulla vaanga......Akila.......ellarayum azhachuttu vaamma......Apdidhaana mama??

Murugan on this question looked at jeeva and meena once and asked janarthanan the same......

Mu:Thambi.......koopduppa.....

Janarthanan understood why they still rely on him for calling them all in.......
Though he doesn't want to call jeeva and meena in, its their house and they all were confused about calling the guests in who were at their doorstep.......
Only giving importance to his feelings.......
This made janarthanan a bit happy........
Still.......
Not wanting to give up his prestige......