Pudhiya paadhai.....

Lakshmi amma's words shocked dhanam as she didn't think of any risk for kathir........

D:Avanukku ennatha??

L:With a smile Oruthiya samaalikardhe kashtam......Idhula orey maathiri 3uh peruh........
Kanna kathirukitta paathu nadappan thaan.........
sahana kannava paathu nadakkarava........
Aana mulla...........
Rendu perukkum sethu vechu ava theethuruva.........

Pathakoraikku ivaloda sendhu avangalum avanga iyalbula irukka aaramichuttu kathiroda nelama enna aagumnnu nenachiya??

She said in a playful tone which brought imagination of the "Trio" troubling the tycoon bringing a hearty smile in dhanam's face after a few days of stress.......

D:En atha??

L:Solluma........

D:Avangaloda irundhu irundhu kathir maaramaatana atha????

Lakshmi amma's face darkened.........

L:Avanoda irundhu avanga maaritta?Adhaan ma en bayame.........

Dhanam understood her point........

D:Atha vidunga.....Nalladhu thaan nadakkum......Paathukalam.......

L:Hmm.......serimma..........

With that they both left to carry out other works.....
Whilst in the discussion both failed to notice that the tension among them was reduced........
Afterall, both had a similarity.........
Being a mother...........

Garden........

Kathir instead of taking his wife inside the room, went to garden so as to get some fresh air to cool his temper and to control her tremors...........

Mullai was still in his hold.......
And even kathir was not in his state of cleansate mind.......
When he made her to sit the stone bench of their garden mullai's hold on his hand tightened and she sat there with trembling hands unable to do or even think anything........

No one in their house literally shouted in this tone till then...
Even janarthanan who often fights, fights in mild tone.........
Even meena shouts at times like this.....
But not to her.......
She never dealt with any such senses like this till then......
Her sister's words and his hysteric shout.........

Whatever happened post, mullai didn't get to know.....
It was only his shout and his support that pushed her edges of fear and pulled her from the same edges respectively..........
He was the one who sends shivers to her spines and spreads warmth within her in order to save her from the chillness.....

Kathir.....who was in his own world of irritation noticed her state......
He chose to keep aside his personal feelings and comfort her...........

Taking her trembling hands on his hand and easing the knuckles off gently he called her......

K:Mulla........

Mullai lifted her head up........

K:Edhukku ipo ipdi irukka??

M:Akka.....neenga.......

K:Hmm......Idhukku munna unga veetla yaarum ipdi sandaye pottadhillaya???

M:Ill.......illa..........Enga appamma......Appa........Kathi..........

Seeing her trembling and struggling with words kathir stopped her from talking further......
He continued to caress and ease her hands off unknowingly..........
Mullai's trembles seemed to dissipate........

K:shh......Relax........Vidu.........

M:Hmm........

Both were quiet for sometime.........
with him thinking about the further happenings while mullai was gradually getting relieved from the past mis-happenings.......