(Aba)Swaram........

With gentle smile and normal strides kathir neared mullai and placed both his hands on her shoulders.......
Mullai couldn't bear the intensity of his gentle touch......

With him proposing her half an hour ago, the righteousness which this touch of him denoted Made her stand there speechless.......
A sense of happy goosebumps erupted on her skin......

Kathir gently made her turn around and face him.......
She looked at his face with immense shyness denoted by reddened cheeks......

While their eyes were playing hide and seek, his soft words brought her back to reality.......

K:Naa nna paravaallaya????

Mullai was not able to say anything verbally.....
Simply nodding with a shy smile she acknowledged the closeness of their relationship that was unsaid verbally till date.....

Kathir felt as if flying high......

Unable to bear his ownself anymore he made her lean on his chest and hugged her tightly with one hand engulfing her shoulder and other one caressing her hairline........
While her eyes got closed enjoying the current moments, his spoke softly..............

K:You know what........inga varum bodhu semma kaduppula oru maathiri vandhen........But...........you are just...............Pch................

Not finding words to speak further he hugged her more tightly.........

Mullai's hands automatically went behind his back and hugged him more closer.........
Kathir's lips automatically curved for a smile...........
A victorious smile of winning the heart of his love..........

Both were not aware of the moments they were standing like that in each other's arms quietly enjoying their "Me" times.........
It was kathir who spoke and broke the silence......

K:Mulla.........

He called softly as if harsh pronunciation of even her name may cause her pain.......
Unable to handle the intensity of his soft spoken words and the love behind mullai stood there quietly even without responding back to him..........

M:........

K:Mulla........

He again called her with much more softness this time making her surrender herself on his chest more and more tightly.......
A sense of pride ebbed on his heart.....

He knew mullai is kiddish.....
She possess a carefree, happy-go little child's heart that knew no bounds........

But......

That mullai is now being bounded by him with the three simple words that reflected his heart.......

Kathir started losing his control and kissed her earlobes.......
Sense of shivers started running within mullai's body that was sensed by him......
Gently patting her shoulder he made her turn normal.....

When he understood that she became normal he gently moved her away from him and made her to face him.......

K:Mulla........

M:Hmm........

K:Naa unkitta veliya ipo onnu sonnen.........

She said nothing but bowed her head with immense shyness........

K:Pch........Enna paaru mulla..........

M:.........

K:Please..........

Mullai looked up suddenly at him with a sense of shock...........

K:Enna???

M:En......Please lam???