#2

Tired eyes blinked open. Izuku covered his eyes with his forearm, blocking the sunlight disrupting his sleep. With a groan, he sat up and gave himself a few seconds to adjust. He looked around, remembering what had happened the night previous. He groaned. Just thinking about what happened pissed him off.

Izuku stood up from the bench, stretching his arms. He pulled his phone from his pocket, checking the time. It was 4pm. Izuku slept for longer than he'd thought. He opened up his contacts, hoping to find somebody that could help, but, as he expected, he knew nobody. His contacts were completely empty. He shoved his phone back into his pocket, glancing back over at the bench. He looked at the card that he'd pulled out last night.

"Am I seriously considering this?" Izuku sighed, grabbing the card and opening up a map on his phone. The club was a 30 minute walk from where he currently was, so he got on his way. He was just planning to take a peek.

Over an hour later, Izuku had finally found the club. It was only supposed to take half an hour, but Izuku was hopeless with directions. In fact, he wouldn't have found it at all if it wasn't for the bright, dramatic entrance. Neon lights flickered pink and blue, as Toshinori said, you couldn't miss it. Izuku hesitantly made his way over. There was carpet and rope at the entrance, probably where a queue would stand. Does a strip club really need a queue? Just how many people come here exactly?

Izuku looked around, finger hooked on his chin. He couldn't imagine just walking through the front door. He wandered to the side of the building, to his surprise, finding a door. Izuku pulled at the handle, but no luck. The door was locked.

"I guess the place wouldn't be as high security as that fancy man had said if the doors were just unlocked." Izuku sighed. "What now?"

Just as Izuku considered waltzing through the front entrance, the door he'd just tried suddenly opened. Izuku snapped his head around to find a girl peeking out of it. She had medium-length, brown hair and big, brown eyes. She was only a little taller than Izuku, and had a pretty, natural blush on her cheeks.

Izuku opened his mouth to speak, but was, once again, cut off before he could.

"Ah, you're so cute!" The girl squealed. As more of her appeared from the doorway, Izuku could see her large, bushy tail, swinging side to side wildly. She seemed to be a squirrel hybrid. "Come inside, silly! It's freezing out here." The girl grabbed Izuku's hand, pulling him eagerly inside the building.

"My name is Ochako Uraraka. Are you the little bunny that Yagi was talking about?" The brunette asked, eyes sparkling at the idea of working with the bunny.

"Uhm, I guess so..? I wanted to come and check the place out." Izuku rubbed his arm, smiling nervously.

"Ah, you came!" A familiar voice interrupted the two. The pair turned around to find the man who Izuku had spoken to yesterday. "So, you're interested in the job? I'll give you a rundown, if you have any questions, just ask." The man started walking down the hallway he'd entered through, Izuku and Uraraka following behind.

There were rooms with names written on them. Izuku spotted the girl's name on one of them.

"These are the changing rooms, everyone has their own. Opposite them is where hair and makeup is done." Toshinori gestured to a wall with large, lit-up mirrors, stools and beauty equipment such as hair-straighteners, hair dryers, makeup brushes, etc.

A boy with blonde hair with little mouse ears turned around from the mirror, black, liquid eyeliner in hand. He had a black streak in his hair the shape of a bolt. He was taller than Izuku and Uraraka, maybe around 5'7. He wore a skin-tight, yellow bodysuit with black booty shorts and black thigh socks. His feet adorned gorgeous yellow boots with black laces, standing up to past his knees.

He smirked when he saw the trio. "Who's this cutie~?" The mouse asked in a flirtatious tone, despite also being an Omega. Izuku tilted his head, unsure if he was being flirted with or not.

"Don't worry, he isn't hitting on you. That's just his personality." Uraraka assured Izuku.

"My name's Denki." The boy stated, walking up to the bunny.

"Izuku." The greenette simply stated, before taking Denki's hand, placing a gentle kiss on top.

"My, aren't you a gentleman." Denki giggled at the playful gesture. "I'd love to dress you up all pretty. Does he work here, Yagi?" Denki looked up at Toshinori with puppy dog eyes.

However, it was Izuku's turn to cut him off this time. "It's not set in stone just yet. I came to take a look around, I still have yet to make a decision."

Toshinori continued to show Izuku around the club, Uraraka and Denki following also. Izuku was shown to the main room, which had a huge stage in the centre, tables with couches littering the floor. There were small stages with poles separate to the main one here and there. The whole room was blue and pink themed. There was also a bar with a girl behind it, drying a wine glass. She had all pink skin and wild pink hair.

Next up were the private dance rooms. Uraraka explained how these worked.

"Sometimes you'll be requested for a private dance. This is when somebody pays a large amount of money to be in a room alone with you. You're usually supposed to dance for them, but you can do whatever you want I guess, I do anyways, especially if they're cute~."

Denki decided to cut her off. "Don't listen to her, she's too horny for her own good." Izuku giggled as Uraraka gave him a pitiful smack on the arm. "You perform privately for whoever requests you. If you ever feel like you're in danger, press this." Denki lifted up his arm and pointed to a bracelet on his wrist. It had a small button on it. "When you press this, security comes to get you immediately. So don't worry, you're always safe here. Rules are they aren't allowed to touch, not unless you give them permission."

"Same rules apply for outside of the room. If you ever feel like you're in danger while working, whether that being harassment or feeling your heat start, somebody will come to your aid immediately." Uraraka added.

Izuku nodded. "I think I get it. But I do have a few more questions. What jobs do you guys do exactly?" Izuku asked, unsure if his question made much sense.

"Ah, your job can change suddenly, all depends on the day, situation, how many people are in for work. You usually arrive at work and are told what to do and where to go. I'm waitering later, but I'll probably have to perform on stage at some point, or maybe I'll even be asked to tend the bar for a while. You never know, it's kind of exciting really." Denki explained.

Izuku was hooked. The place was beautiful, the pay was great, and he'd already made friends. And he'd kill to wear Denki's outfit.

"So, what do you say? You up for it?" Toshinori asked.

Izuku looked over at Uraraka and Denki, who were nodding their heads frantically. Izuku giggled at the two, and turned back to Toshinori.

"I'll do it."