#21

Izuku stepped over to the side of the stage, shaking his hands anticipatingly. The nerves he'd felt only a few minutes before were now no where to be found. Instead, replaced extensive confidence; and after pulling what he just had with the blonde, who could blame him?

The beat of the music dropped. The song playing was one of the songs that Denki had been playing when he was teaching him to dance. This made his confidence shoot even higher. Izuku made himself known, stepping out and onto the stage, swaying his hips as he sashayed towards the middle.

He may have had intentions to tease the blonde at first, but never to this extent. Maybe Izuku was getting carried away, but at this point...

Izuku gripped the pole with both hands, slowly ascending to match the slow tempo of the music, throwing his head back to meet lustful, red eyes which were watching from the corner of the room.

But at this point, he wasn't sure if he cared.

Izuku lifted his head back up, performing a basic fireman spin. It was when the tempo began to speed up that Izuku finally put Denki's teachings into play. He positioned his knees either side of the pole, his legs sliding apart as he descended to the ground. Now on his knees, he pushed his ass against the pole, it slotting between his flesh deliciously.

He bounced his ass a few times to the rapid-fire lyrics, twerking against the pole while his tail rubbed against the metal. Izuku bit his lip, allowing his eyes to fall half-lidded as he grinded further into the pole.

The room felt empty, despite all of the staff and his friends. The only person he could find himself paying any attention to was Katsuki. He didn't care about who else was watching, as long as the blonde was paying close attention. And that, he was.

Izuku ascended the pole once again, using his core to glide around, until he flipped himself upside down, using his strong thighs to hold himself up. He spun around a couple more times, before taking his dangling tie in his mouth, smirking with the fabric between his teeth. He glanced over to the blonde, blurrily making out his arms folded along with his deadpan expression. He looked completely unfazed. Was this really not doing it for Katsuki? 

Izuku averted his eyes downwards, finding a painful looking tent in the wolf's tight pants. Ah, no. Izuku let out a breathy chuckle, releasing the tie from his teeth. Of course he was being affected.

Izuku turned his body back upright, gracefully descending the pole for a final time, dropping to his knees as the song ended. Izuku sat with his head faced down, panting as he came down from his revelry.

Finally, Izuku lifted his head to face the audience that he'd forgotten he had. He turned his attention to Toshinori, who's mouth was agape. Izuku held back a smirk, when a hand appeared to his left in his peripheral vision. Izuku tilted his head to find Uraraka next to him. Izuku smiled and took the girl's hand as she helped him up. They hopped off of the stage and over to the group where Izuku was praised indefinitely, especially by Denki. Izuku rubbed the back of his neck, his cheeks pink from all of the praise.

Izuku's wrist was suddenly pulled away from his neck and away from the group. Izuku yelped, looking up at the blonde hair in front of him.

"Kacchan? Where are you taking me so suddenly?!" But Katsuki didn't say a word, and just silently dragged Izuku to the back, leaving the group behind to watch in dismay.

"Will he be alright..?" Uraraka questioned with a worried tone. After all, he was just suddenly stolen by an angry-looking Alpha.

Sero chuckled at the girl's concern, casually lifting his arms to the back of his head. They watched as the two disappeared down a hallway, leading to the back. "He'll be just fine."

"Hey, Kacchan! Why aren't you answering me?" Izuku clamoured, shaking the arm that he was holding around, trying to get the blonde's attention, to no avail.

Katsuki took him back to the room that they had spoken in before, closing the door behind them. Izuku wasn't sure what kind of reaction Katsuki would give, but the silent treatment was definitely one of the last things he would've imagined.

Then, he finally let go of Izuku's wrist. He hadn't looked Izuku in the eye since he was performing. Izuku wasn't sure what to say. "Kacchan..?"

"Damn it." Katsuki suddenly grabbed Izuku's small waist, swiftly pulling the Omega's body against his own. 

"W-Woah." Izuku yelped, his palms landing on the blonde's chest to block any impact on his face. Once again, they were dangerously close to one another. "This is..." Izuku's senses were being flooded with the wolf's scent, only this time, it was tenfold.

He felt his legs tremble at the amount he was inhaling. Hesitantly, Izuku took it upon himself to look up to the blonde's face. That was his first mistake.

Katsuki's eyes were half-lidded, staring down at the boy with hungry eyes. A hunger for Izuku. He almost looked like he could fall into a rut. Izuku felt his cheeks blaze, his eyes widening in astound. Unknowingly, his lips parted slightly. Nothing was said, the two were too absorbed in each other to speak. However, that silence was quickly broken when Katsuki unexpectedly smirked, chuckling breathily.

Izuku blinked, puzzled. Was something funny? Only, Izuku couldn't have known what Katsuki was laughing at, because he couldn't see it.

"That's one needy expression for someone who didn't want me here." He grinned with his teeth when Izuku's eyes widened in realisation, finally snapping from his rapture.

"T-That isn't true..!" Izuku finally found his voice, taking one of his hands from the blonde's chest to nudge him away, to no avail. The Alpha's grip was too strong, and Izuku didn't try all that hard in the first place.

Katsuki grinned teasingly, amused by Izuku's half-assed struggling. "What isn't true? That you didn't want me here, or that you're needy for me?" His grin grew when Izuku stopped squirming. Leave it to Katsuki to word everything indecently. But with the effect it had on Izuku, how could he help himself?

"You know what I meant." Izuku replied, turning his head away abruptly from the blonde, pouting, his eyes squeezing shut nervily. It was silent for a moment, before Katsuki released Izuku from his hold, stepping back, their bodies no longer caressing. "Huh?" Izuku snapped his head back forwards when he wasn't in the blonde's protective arms anymore. That was his second mistake.

"Can't last one second pretending to resist me when I'm actually gone, can you?" Katsuki ridiculed, leaning down towards Izuku with his hands dug in his pockets. "I think you're falling for me."

Izuku's eyes narrowed, despite the former heat returning to his cheeks. "Oh yeah? And what makes you think that?" He questioned, mimicking Katsuki's actions as he leant forwards also, his arms crossing over his chest.

Katsuki's lips tugged. He took a hand out from his pocket and past Izuku's collar, into his shirt. Izuku was about to protest, when the blonde took out his hand, but this time with something in it.

He held out his palm, displaying the necklace he'd put on Izuku, which was still draped around his neck. Izuku silently gasped, returning his gaze back to Katsuki. His crimson eyes flickered with satisfaction.

"Because you didn't take it off."

Izuku's mouth fell agape once again as Katsuki carefully put the necklace back where it belonged. Izuku had no comeback. Absolutely nothing. Katsuki then turned away and left the room, presumably going back to the others in the main room; but not before looking over his shoulder back to Izuku, giving him one last provocative grin.