#4

Izuku pulled away from the kiss, panting desperately to catch back his breath. Denki was a good kisser, this clearly wasn't his first time.

The two Omegas looked around at the money surrounding them. The people who collected the money gathered it all up for the two. A table called Denki over to order.

"That's me." Denki turned to face Izuku. "Good job, newbie. You're gonna fit right in here." The mouse winked, leaving Izuku on his own. Izuku could get used to this.

"Hey, bunny!" The red-head called Izuku over. "You serving?"

Izuku nodded, grabbing his notepad and pen. He took down Kirishima's order, and then Sero's. Last to order was the blonde, who still had yet to speak up. "How about you, wolfie?"

The blonde raised an eyebrow. "The fuck you just call me, rabbit?"

The blonde's attitude somehow riled Izuku up. Izuku stood in front of Katsuki, leaning over him. His hands pressed on the back of the couch, either side of the blonde. "Tempter, temper. I thought puppies were supposed to be friendly." His legs almost gave way when the thick scent of caramel came over him.

Katsuki growled at Izuku, both out of frustration and arousal. They were close. Really close. Katsuki took in the Omega's scent. It was sweet, like cinnamon. He smelled so good. Delectable. Katsuki wanted to devour him.

A man on a table not too far from Katsuki's called for the bunny. Izuku side-eyed the man, keeping his head to face the wolf. He pouts, and turns his eyes back to the red ones. Izuku stood up straight, picking up his notepad and pen. "Later, wolfie~." Izuku winks as he walks away to take another order.

"Damn Bakubro, what was that just now?" Sero asked, smirking at the blonde.

The blonde growled in response, standing up from his seat, swinging his jacket he'd taken off earlier over his shoulder.

"Where you going?" Kirishima asked the blonde.

"Home." The wolf answered, not even bothering to look at the red-head.

"What? You can't leave now! You're our ride back home!" Sero whined like a little bitch. This pissed Katsuki off.

The blonde pressed his tongue on the inside of his cheek. He can't stay, if he does, he'll no doubt end up in a rut. He took a deep breath, calming himself down to avoid snapping. "Don't care. Call a cab or some shit, I'm leaving." Katsuki walked away before either of his friends could protest any further.

Katsuki pulled into the entrance of his mansion, the front gates opening straight up upon his arrival. He sluggishly got out of his car, a man wearing a black suit and a fancy black hat approaching the blonde.

"Welcome home, Bakugou, sir. I'll take your car into the garage, you go ahead." The tall man spoke to his superior, holding out his hand.

"Thank you, Iida." Katsuki handed his keys over to the man, whom he placed a lot of trust in. He'd been serving the Bakugou family since they were both just kids, back when Katsuki's father was still in charge. Katsuki took over his father's business after he mysteriously disappeared. They later found out that he was kidnapped by a rival business and was ruthlessly murdered. Katsuki didn't care all that much, though. He hated his father after he killed Katsuki's mother. He said keeping her around was troublesome. In actuality, he murdered her to freely sleep with other women.

When an Omega and an Alpha are bonded, that bond is for life. If either mate were to cheat on the other, they'd both feel excruciating pain. That was what made his wife so 'troublesome' to keep around.