#20

Izuku quickly unfastened his seatbelt, darting out from Denki's car before he could even turn off the ignition. Denki got out after Izuku, jogging to catch up with him. It was almost time for Izuku's audition and he wasn't even changed yet.

Izuku scrambled through his backpack to pull out an outfit that he'd bought with Denki earlier that day, while the mouse was changing into his own. Once both changed, Denki quickly pulled Izuku onto a stool and began applying black eyeliner to the bunny. Once he was finished, he took a step back to look over Izuku's appearance. "Something is off..." He trailed off, thumb tapping his chin thoughtfully. Denki then used his thumb to smudge the edges slightly. "That's better. Now, one last thing." Denki then leaned forward and gently tugged on Izuku's sensitive tail.

"Ngh!" Izuku moaned at the sudden contact, eyes half-lidding instinctively, his cheeks quickly glowing red.

Denki leaned back and grinned with his teeth impishly. "Perfect. Keep that face while you're on stage." Denki nodded approvingly at Izuku's erotic expression. That boy seriously had no shame. Then again, Izuku didn't have much, either.

Denki spun the stool that Izuku was sitting on to face the mirrors. Izuku stood from the stool, looking over himself. He wore a white, cropped, button-up shirt with a thin, black tie. His lower half wore tight, black shorts which hugged his flesh perfectly, with a makeshift hole for Izuku's tail. Black fishnets squeezed his plush thighs under white knee-high socks. Finally, he wore black combat boots on his feet.

"You ready, Izu?" Izuku turned his head to Denki who was waiting, holding open the door. Izuku nodded, brushing himself down and walking past the mouse, out of the room. Denki placed his palm on Izuku's back while they walked down the hallway, turning his head towards him with a devilish smile. "Go and work that pole like it's blondie's dick." He chuckled.

Izuku smirked, rolling his eyes playfully, pushing Denki away by his face. "How motivating." Izuku chuckled to himself, walking up the steps leading to behind the main stage while Denki made his way through to the main room of the club and over to the table that Mina and Uraraka were already waiting at. When he got close enough, he noticed that Kirishima and Sero were also there.

"Hey, Denki." Sero was the first to greet the Omega as he took a seat next to Kirishima.

"Hey you guys, I didn't expect you to be here. I thought that you and Bakugou were going back home?" Denki questioned, turning to his boyfriend as he stretched an arm around his shoulders.

"So did I, but Bakugou drove us here instead." Kirishima shrugged. "Said he wanted to come and watch Izuku." Luckily, they were let in to watch Izuku's audition, despite the fact that they didn't work here. Mina happens to be painfully persuasive.

Denki scratched his cheek, his eyebrows furrowing, confused. He took a quick look around the table to confirm his next words. "Us? But Bakugou isn't here?"

"Shit." Izuku muttered, biting the nail on his thumb. His nerves were beginning to kick in. He'd only ever practiced around Denki, and this was his first time performing anything, so it wasn't surprising that he was anxious. Despite all of that, he wanted this. He knew as soon as he saw Uraraka dance for the first time that he wanted to do it himself, and now he was going to prove that he was capable.

"Oi, rabbit."

Izuku jumped, snapping his head around to find the source of the familiar, raspy voice. "K-Kacchan? What are you doing here?" He questioned. Izuku was shocked to say the least. Katsuki had said that he was going home, and now suddenly he's here at the club? Not to mention backstage? How did he even get back there? Then, realisation hit Izuku like a bus. He was going to have to do his first ever performance in front of the blonde.

Katsuki crossed his arms, leaning against one of the black walls opposite the one Izuku was leaning against, his head tilted downwards. "I wanted to come and watch, that a problem with you?" The blonde asked, his eyes traveling up to pierce Izuku's.

Izuku huffed, an annoyed expression taking over his features. "Yes, actually. It is." He spoke with a lace of sass, moving his head to the side with a "Hmph."

"I figured you'd say that. If I'd have told you that I was coming earlier on, you would have tried to stop me, that right?" Katsuki kicked off from the wall he was leaning against, making his way over towards Izuku. "Tell me, Deku," Katsuki's palm hit the wall next to Izuku's head, his other hand falling into his pocket. "You aren't embarrassed, are you?"

Izuku flinched. Katsuki was close again. He kept his head facing away from the blonde, too nervous to face him. Despite that, he kept up his act of confidence. "No, I'm not. Don't flatter yourself; I have no reason to be embarrassed in front of you."

Katsuki's smirk grew, his fangs on full display. "That so?" Katsuki took his free hand from his pocket and took Izuku's chin between his thumb and index finger, making Izuku face him. Izuku's cheeks grew a vigorous shade of red at their close proximity, their noses almost touching. He quickly darted his eyes downwards. "Because right now, that face you're making isn't very convincing."

Izuku gulped hard. Katsuki's caramel scent was clouding his senses. Any closer and their lips would be grazing; but maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing..? Izuku grabbed Katsuki's wrist, pulling it away from his chin. Then, using his other hand, he gripped onto the blonde's shirt, pulling him closer. He brought their lips just centimetres apart, tilting his head slightly. Izuku closed his eyes, Katsuki mirroring his actions. Their lips grazed gently, sending tingles through Izuku's lips as if they were begging him to finally close the gap. But, before they could touch completely, Izuku pushed Katsuki away, a playful smirk adorning the bunny's lips.

Before Katsuki could even so much as process what had just happened, the two turned their heads when they suddenly heard music begin to echo throughout the room, coming from the speakers above the main stage. Izuku turned back to face Katsuki, finally letting go of the wolf's shirt.

"That's my cue. Enjoy the show, wolfie~." With that, Izuku disappeared from the back room and onto the stage, leaving Katsuki behind, completely dumbfounded. He brought his hand up to his mouth, trying to make sense of the situation in his head. Then, his smirk returned, and with a chuckle, he whispered to himself;

"You little bastard..."