#18

Izuku and the others were sat outside of a small diner inside of the mall. Mina, Sero and Katsuki sat on the left, while Kirishima, Kaminari and Izuku were on the right. Izuku sipped at his chocolate milkshake, giggling at Mina and Katsuki's arguing.

"Stop complaining, you're like an old man." Mina snorted at her own remark.

"Hah?!" Katsuki slammed his fist onto the table. "Anyone would complain! Pay for your own shit!" He barked while Mina chuckled, waving around his credit card in her hands, unfazed.

Izuku sat back in his booth, sighing contently. He was glad to have such good company around him. He glanced up at the blonde, accidentally making eye contact. Izuku quickly averted his gaze. Of course Izuku would look at him at the same time, how unlucky...

He heard the wolf snicker, and sank down further into his seat in embarrassment. 'It should be a crime to make somebody so flustered from mere eye contact. But, it's not like it can be helped...' Izuku looked back up, to find the blonde still looking at him. Izuku felt his eyes widen, returning the blonde's captivating gaze. 'His eyes really are beautiful.'

"Hey, look over there!" Kaminari exclaimed, pointing over to a store across from where they were sitting.

Katsuki broke his gaze first, turning to look at the store which Kaminari had pointed out. Izuku hadn't heard what he had said, being too captivated by the blonde's crimson orbs. Izuku curiously followed where Katsuki was looking, to find himself looking at a store for adults. Or, more specifically, for carnal activities.

"Izu, let's go in there!" Kaminari lightly pushed Izuku up from his seat, so that he could get up also, taking Izuku's hand in his.

"In that case, I'm going to head over to Hot Topic. A friend of mine works there." Katsuki stated, also getting up from the booth.

Mina stretched her arms in the air, smiling. "I suppose if we're all wandering off, we should arrange a place to meet back up. Let's say the centre fountain, 5pm." Mina declared, standing from her seat, waiting for Sero to slide out of the booth first.

Everybody agreed, and split off into different stores.

Denki pulled out a yellow bodysuit from the rack of clothes, holding it up to his torso. He grinned brightly, glancing up to Izuku. "Well..?" He asked Izuku, awaiting his opinion.

Izuku scrunched up his face, returning Denki's hopeful smile with a grimaced look. "Isn't that that exact same as your other one, though?" He asked, scratching the back of his neck.

Denki's face quickly dropped, brows furrowing. "No! My other bodysuit is a completely different colour!" Denki exclaimed, holding the suit up and pointing to it with his other hand.

Izuku squinted his eyes, leaning in for a closer look. "Nope, I don't see it." He concluded that it was in fact the exact same, standing back up straight, shrugging.

Denki rolled his eyes, putting the bodysuit back onto the rack. "Fine," He looked around for something less similar to his usual outfit, when something much more interesting caught his eye. "Hey, how about these?" Denki grabbed Izuku's wrist, pulling him over to what he'd just spotted.

He picked up a pair of red, laced panties and a matching bra, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. "I'll bet blondie wouldn't be able to resist you in these." He smirked at Izuku's weary face.

Izuku pushed the undergarments that Denki was holding up back down, turning around to make sure nobody was giving them strange looks. Luckily, the two were hidden away in the far corner of the store, so nobody was paying any attention.

'Would Kacchan even be into that kind of thing? Ah, who am I kidding; of course he would, pervert.' Izuku sighed, feeling his eye twitch at his next thought. 'But... I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be into that kind of thing, too.'

Izuku snapped his head back around to the mouse when he heard him snickering. He furrowed his brows, realising that he'd been speaking out loud. A bad habit of his. "Not over my dead body." He finally replied, keeping his face as serious as possible, despite the unmistakeable blush bedecking his cheeks.

Katsuki strolled into the entrance of Hot Topic. He walked through the isles, brushing his hand through the hung up shirts. He picked up a black shirt with a skull-looking shape on it, looking it over for a moment, before nodding to himself and stepping up to the counter where a woman with short, dark violet hair was waving off a customer.

"Jirou," Katsuki called, catching her attention. "Been a while." He added, putting the shirt down onto the counter.

"Kat, hey." She chuckled. "I'm surprised."

The two became friends a few years ago through unfortunate circumstances. They don't see each other much anymore, but despite that, they were quite close. She was one of the few people who didn't piss Katsuki off.

Jirou took the plastic tag off of the shirt and quickly scanned it, looking up at the blonde who was already swiping his card. She put the shirt in a small bag and slid it over to him across the counter.

Jirou watched as Katsuki picked the bag up and walked behind the counter, sitting onto a stool, leaning against the wall. She could tell by his facial expression that something was bothering him. That, and it was unlike him to suddenly show up to places unannounced.

"Something wrong, Kat?" She asked, turning to face him and leaning against the counter. Luckily the store was empty, so she had no customers to attend to.

Katsuki stayed quiet, biting his lip. He debated with himself whether he should tell Jirou about the Omega that he was courting or not. Granted, he could talk about Izuku for hours, but being as stubborn as he was, the idea of speaking with love hearts in his eyes made him cringe slightly. Despite that, he still needed help, and it was what he'd came here to talk about in the first place.

Katsuki told Jirou about Izuku, from when he first met him in the club, to making the courting deal, to now. Jirou's eyes lit up when he mentioned being interested in someone. It was unheard of for the stubborn Alpha. She was glad that he finally had the idea of a mate on his mind.

"Jirou, you're an Omega, right?" Katsuki asked slowly.

Jirou tilted her head slightly. "Yeah, I am."

Katsuki nodded, standing up from the stool he was sitting on. "I need you to do me a favour."