#7

The night was finally over. It was now around 5:30am. Izuku changed out of his work outfit and back into the same clothes he'd been wearing since losing his apartment; a plain, black shirt with a pair of black shorts and a blue jacket.

"Alright guys, I'm gonna head out." Izuku turned to his friends, who were slumped on the beanbags, looking deadbeat.

"Oh, alright!" Uraraka sat up slightly and gave Izuku a warm smile. "Shinsou can walk you out safely." She said, gesturing to the man who was speaking to Toshinori.

Izuku quickly put his hands up, waving them around frantically. "No! No need, don't worry about it! Someone is already waiting outside for me." He smiled nervously, hoping they wouldn't question who he was leaving with.

Uraraka and Denki both give each other a glance, confused. They hadn't known Izuku for long, but they were good enough friends to know if Izuku had a mate already, right? Only, he wasn't marked. Maybe he was going to a friend's house?

Denki opens his mouth to ask about it, however, Izuku rushes out of the building before he could get a word out.

He closes the side door behind him, maybe a little too hard, since he was in such a rush to avoid an awkward conversation. He'd likely tell his friends about the deal he'd made eventually, but for now, he'd prefer to keep it under wraps.

Glancing up, Izuku finds the Alpha leaning against the wall, waiting for the Omega. He heard the bunny, turning his head to face him.

"Took you long enough." The blonde scowled at the Omega. Talk about intimidating.

"Sorry, wolfie. Didn't realise we were on such a tight schedule. Is it past your bedtime?" Izuku smirked when the Alpha's eye twitched.

The blonde grabbed onto Izuku's wrist, walking towards what Izuku assumed was the wolf's car. "You can be a smartass later. Let's go."

After around 15 minutes, the pair arrived at the front gate of Katsuki's home. Izuku's mouth was agape. He'd never seen a place so... big! The garden was the size of several football stadiums, vegetation and pathways stretching further than Izuku could see. A grand fountain was situated in the centre. Izuku wanted to jump in it so bad.

Katsuki parked his car over next to a tall man with short, navy hair and glasses. Izuku observed the man, taking in his petrol scent. He could tell the man was an Alpha.

Katsuki got out of the car, Izuku doing the same. "Here." Izuku watched as Katsuki handed the keys over to the other man.

"Thank you, sir." The man turned to look at the little Omega.

Izuku flinched. Scary. "H-Hello! It's nice to meet you!" The timid Omega bowed, being as polite as he could.

The tall man laughed. "It's nice to meet you too. My name is Tenya Iida." He bowed back to the bunny. "He's never brought anybody here before. Are you a friend of his?" Tenya asked.

"U-Um." Izuku glanced at Katsuki, who seemed to be waiting for his response. He was about to reply, when the wolf decided to cut him off.

"Yeah. And he's moving in, as of today." The blonde pushed his palm to Izuku's back, walking him off towards the mansion. "Make sure everyone knows it, too. I want everyone to make him feel welcome." He waved off Iida, who just stood, watching the two leave, dumbfounded.

They walked up the stairway, leading up to the front doors of the mansion. Katsuki opened the doors up, revealing a large entryway. The floors were white marble, walls maroon. A double staircase lay ahead, an archway leading to what looked like the kitchen underneath.