#9

Denki paused the music from his phone, which was attached to the speakers in the room. Izuku climbed off from the pole, which he'd been dancing and grinding over just a few seconds ago. 

"Damn Izu, think I felt my dick twitch." Denki smirked. Izuku was a fast learner. After only a couple of hours, he was working the pole like he'd been doing this all of his life.

"Only a twitch? I thought it was worth more than that." Izuku smirked back at the mouse, grabbing his jacket and throwing it over his shoulder.

Denki swung his arm around the greenette's shoulders, walking him out of the room. "I'm starved after all of that pole fucking." He whined, clutching his shirt dramatically. "How about we go out to eat? There's a pizza place across the street from here."

Izuku's stomach seemed to answer before he could. He looked up at the mouse, giggling. "Yeah, that'd be nice."

They got to the pizza place safely, looking around to find the place more or less deserted. It was getting pretty late.

Then, an enthusiastic voice caught their attention. "Izu! Denks!"

They turned around to be met with Mina, who was waving the two over. They approached their friend, seeing that she was here with her friends. Izuku internally groaned when he caught sight of the oh so familiar blonde.

They were sitting in a booth, Mina and Kirishima on the left and Katsuki and Sero on the right.

Katsuki side-eyed Izuku, causing Izuku to narrow his eyes at the blonde. Why does he have to be here?

Denki chuckled nervously, turning the greenette's attention from one blonde to the other. Izuku followed where Denki was looking over to the red-head he'd seen at the club a couple of days ago. He then turned back to Denki, who had already averted his eyes. Izuku could easily piece two and two together.

"So!" Mina spoke up. "What're you guys doing here?" She asked, smiling up at the two.

"Oh, I was giving Izu his first pole-dancing lessons so he can start performing at work." Denki blurted. 

Izuku bit the inside of his cheek, glancing to the wolf to see his reaction. Only, the blonde didn't give one. He just ate his pizza as if the two weren't even there. That pissed Izuku off. It's true that he doesn't want an Alpha, but he doesn't want to be flat out ignored either!

"We got a little hungry afterwards, and since this is close by, we decided to come over here for a bite to eat." Denki forced a smile, putting his hand around Izuku's waist. Both Katsuki's and Kirishima's eyes travelled there in an instant. Denki knew exactly what he was doing.

"Anyways, we're gonna go and grab a seat, we'll catch you guys later!" They said their goodbyes and quickly left to find a table on the other side of the restaurant. As soon as the two took their seats in one of the booths, Denki's fake smile faded. 

Izuku tilted his head. He was curious about the red-head. They were good enough friends to talk about that kind of thing, right? "Hey, Denks. What was that back there with you and that guy with the red hair? Felt like there was some sort of tension." 

Denki sighed. "I trust you, Izu," He began, making Izuku smile. He was glad that Denki trusted him enough to open up. "You see, about a month ago now, I met him for the first time at the club. I thought he was handsome; I was so bummed when the night was almost over. But, somehow, he requested a private dance from me. One thing lead to another, and we ended up sleeping together."

Izuku wasn't all that surprised at this. He knew that kind of activity was normal at a strip club.

"I really thought we had something special. He treated me so well during it, which is rare nowadays. But, after that night, he stopped paying any attention to me." Denki frowned, anxious. "I wasn't sure if I had done anything wrong. I considered that maybe I wasn't good in bed, but ruled that possibility out real quick." Denki smirked cockily. He was a pretty Omega, and he knew it, too. "I just don't understand. Maybe I was just a piece of ass to him." His frown found it's way back to the mouse's lips.

Izuku felt sorry for the boy. It must be awful to be lead on like that. Having little to no relationship experience, he wasn't exactly sure what to tell his friend to make him feel better, so decided on staying quiet.

"Anyway, enough about me." Denki's sly grin reappeared, leaning closer towards Izuku. "How about you tell me what's up with you and that handsome blonde? You could've cut the sexual tension with a knife~." He teased, prodding at the greenette.

The bunny crossed his arms, looking off to the side. "Sexual tension my ass." Izuku muttered in denial, although his reddened cheeks were betraying him.

The two Omegas ordered and shared a pizza, Mina and her friends leaving the restaurant at some point between. 

Once they had finished their food, they left a tip for their waitress and returned back to the club. It was dark out now. Time really does fly when you're having fun.

Izuku took his phone off charge as Denki changed into a new shirt, after dropping pizza on his other one. It was now 9:56pm.

The sound of a car horn was heard from the parking lot, informing Izuku that his ride was here. He turned to Denki, who was now in a new, clean shirt.

"That's my ride, are you gonna be able to get home okay?" Izuku asked, shoving his phone into his pocket.

"Yeah, I'll be fine, don't worry!" He gave the bunny a reassuring smile. Luckily, Denki had a car, which meant he wouldn't have to walk in the dark all on his own.

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow then!" Izuku waved as he left through the side door.

He saw a bright, orange car parked near the building, ignition and lights still on. He made his way around to the passenger seat, where he was greeted once again by Iida.

"Hello, Izuku." He smiled, watching as the greenette fastened his seatbelt. 

"Hi, Iida! Thanks for picking me up!" He smiled up at the navy haired man. "What's up with the car?" Izuku questioned, it clearly not being the same black car that Iida had brought him here earlier in.

"Bakugou was using his black one, so I had to use one of his spare cars to come and get you." He explained, pulling out from his parking space.

'Spare cars? Just how many cars does he have?' Izuku pondered, leaning his tired head against the car window.