#19

Katsuki and Jirou entered a small store hidden away at the very end of the mall. Not many people were around this area, since it was where the more wealthy stores were located. Katsuki did a quick scan of the small store, finding that he and Jirou were the only people there. He muttered "Shit." to himself, before turning to Jirou.

She quickly understood what he wanted her to do and rolled her eyes, before reluctantly taking his hand in hers. Katsuki nodded and walked further into the store, over to the counter.

"Welcome! What can I do for the two of you?" A small man from behind the counter smiles at the two, clasping his hands together, but not before glancing down at their hands. He looked to be in his late 30s.

Katsuki had asked Jirou to pretend to be his lover for a short favour. Naturally, she said no, until Katsuki had briefly explained why.

"I'm here to pick something up for Azamuku Hagino." Katsuki spoke in a stringent manor. He'd used an alias, as to not reveal his true identity.

The old man fumbled with his computer for a moment, before replying. "Ah, here you are. Just a moment, please." The man wandered into a door behind the counter to fetch Katsuki's order.

Jirou groaned once she was sure the man was too far to hear, turning around and blowing cool air down towards their hands which were still clasped.

Katsuki grimaced. "What the fuck are you doing?" He whispered, making sure that the man couldn't hear him.

Jirou stopped what she was doing to look up at Katsuki. "Your hands are sweaty." She complained with a dull expression.

Katsuki scoffed, turning his attention back to the man, who was walking out from the back room with two medium sized boxes in his hands. He placed them onto the counter, pushing them towards the two, offering to take a look.

Katsuki let go of Jirou's hand to pick up one of the boxes. It was black velvet, typical for such a place. Stores like this were always so over-the-top. He didn't care about the box though; he wanted to look at what was inside. As long as that was perfect, nothing else mattered.

He lifted up the lid, exposing a thin, silver chain necklace. The light bounced off of the jewellery, gleams of light blinking over it. He looked down to the bottom, where "Kacchan" was written. Katsuki felt the corner of his mouth twitch a smile. He looked over to Jirou, who was looking over the other necklace as to not look too suspicious. He saw "Deku" written on it. They were perfect.

Katsuki cleared his throat, closing the box and putting it into his pocket, Jirou mirroring his actions. He didn't want to stay there for any longer than he had to. He glanced up to catch the man's lascivious expression for a split second.

Katsuki's father and the man who worked here knew each other way back when. Katsuki was only a kid, so he wasn't too surprised when he hadn't remembered the blonde. He was glad, though. A friend of his father's certainly wasn't a friend of his.

Originally, he'd wanted to come to pick the necklaces up alone, but when creating the custom necklaces online, he'd recognised the name of the store owner. The man was a creep. A disgusting bastard who has acted strangely towards the blonde since he was just a kid.

The man was an Omega, and a cock-thirsty one at that. In his youth, he'd sleep with any younger Alpha that he could find, consent or not. That is why Katsuki wanted somebody to accompany him to pose as his lover. Katsuki wasn't scared of the man, no. He did make him mildly uncomfortable, though. Besides, it wasn't like he could bring Izuku in Jirou's place. He wanted to keep the necklace a surprise, and he certainly didn't want the man getting any Omega on Omega ideas. He wouldn't put that kind of fantasy past him.