#11

Izuku bowed to Iida, thanking him for the ride. He waved the man off, running over to the club. He couldn't believe he was late! Were he and Momo really talking for that long?

He burst through the side entrance, looking around frantically. Nobody was in here, crap! 

Izuku speedily changed into his work outfit, ruffling his hair in the mirror, hoping to fix it up a little. He took a deep breath, calming his heartbeat, which was still running rapid.

"Izuku, you made it!" Toshinori walked over to the boy, smiling wide. I guess he wasn't in trouble for being late. "Shinsou told me to let you know that you're behind the bar tonight."

Izuku nodded, excited to spend some time with Mina. 

Toshinori began to walk away, but Izuku caught him quickly before he did. "Ah, hold on!"

The man turned back towards the Omega, humming.

"I was just wondering when my audition would be?" Izuku asked with a nervous smile.

"Ah, you think you're ready for your audition? That's great news!" The man clasped his hands together eagerly. "I can arrange it for Friday if that works for you?"

Izuku was about to agree, when he remembered something rather troublesome. "Ah, I just remembered..." Izuku looked to the side, slightly embarrassed. "I have my heat coming up in a couple of days." He rubbed his neck awkwardly, but looked back to his boss, surprised to see him chuckling.

"Then of course, Friday won't work. We'll arrange it for next week, yeah? Arrange a proper date after your heat is over." The man smiled as to comfort the boy, who was visibly embarrassed about this topic. 

Izuku nodded, returning the man's warm smile. "Thank you!" He bowed, and then walked towards the door which lead into to the club. "I'd better get to work now." Izuku gave the man one last smile as he headed out of the room.

Izuku slid a glass of beer over to a man on the other side of the bar. The man thanked the bunny, winking as he walked away.

Izuku stuck out his tongue, putting his finger on it, making a gag sound. Mina giggled at the boy, resting her arm on the smaller's shoulder.

The two had became close friends throughout the night, giggling and mocking the people who flirted with them.

Izuku was drying off a glass, when he heard Mina suddenly squeal, almost causing him to drop it. He snapped his head around, when he saw Mina's friends from the pizza place. He saw the familiar red-head who'd been troubling Denki.

Izuku turned his head, looking for said-male. He found him, serving a table of drunk Alphas. Izuku and Denki made eye contact, Izuku nodding his head behind him, gesturing towards Kirishima.

Denki looked at the Alpha, a harsh glare appearing on his face. Izuku sighed, turning back towards the group. He recognised two of three. A tall man with two-toned hair stood, face expressionless. 

Izuku squinted, thumb tapping his chin thoughtfully. "Definitely an Alpha." He muttered to himself.

The man turned his attention to the bunny, who was unintentionally staring at him. It didn't mean anything, Izuku was just a rather observational person.

The stranger cleared his throat, snapping Izuku from his trance. "You were staring."

Izuku's cheeks burned red with embarrassment. "Ah, I'm sorry! I guess I just got lost in thought..." Izuku rubbed the back of his neck with a shy smile.

The man just nodded, a slight smile tugged the corners of his lips.

Smack.

"Hey!" Izuku brought his hand up to the back of his head, rubbing it soothingly. He turned around to Denki, who was stood behind him, arms crossed. "What was that for?" Izuku pouted, despite it not hurting as much as he made out.

"Quit flirting with that guy." Denki demanded, dead serious.

Izuku snorted. "Flirting?"

"You were blushing like crazy at him. You can't do that, I already ship you with that handsome blonde guy!" Denki furrowed his brows.

"Oh please, I'm not interested in him," Izuku stated, flicking Denki on the forehead playfully. "And besides, Kacchan is much better looking than him." Izuku widened his eyes and quickly slapped his hand over his mouth after realising what he said.

Denki gasped overdramatically. "You have a nickname for him? How sweet~!" Izuku had told Denki about his situation with Katsuki when they'd gone out for pizza, and about the bet the two had made. Since then, he wouldn't leave Izuku alone about the wolf.

The two boys turned to the group when they heard them walking away to find seats. Izuku looked at Denki when he heard him huff. 

'He's never gonna get his attention if he doesn't make a move.' Izuku thought. He then looked over to Kirishima. 'Maybe I could...'

Izuku suddenly grabbed Denki's wrist, dragging him out from behind the bar.

"Izu? What're you doing?" Denki asked, but quickly shut up when Izuku looked back at him, smirking.

They stopped at the boy's table, Izuku letting go of Denki and sitting on the curved couch, next to the man with red and white hair, leaving the space next to the red-head available for Denki, who quickly got the message.

"Hey boys~." Izuku charmed, dragging his thumb across the two-toned man's jawline. He then side-eyed Denki, winking at him.

Denki placed his hand on Kirishima's chest, smiling devilishly at him. The red-head grinned, placing his hands on Denki's thighs, swiftly pulling him up into his lap.

Izuku smiled, satisfied, standing back up from the couch and asking for the boy's orders. After that, he walked back to the bar to make their drinks, Denki staying behind with the red-head.

"He totally owes me one." Izuku muttered to himself, handing the drinks to one of the waitresses.

It was later in the night. Denki and Kirishima were now nowhere to be found. Izuku smirked to himself, sitting on one of the stools and resting his head on his arms.

"You tired, Izu?" A chirpy voice broke Izuku from his thoughts. He sat up straight to find Uraraka smiling cheerily at him.

"A little. You seem like you're in a good mood." He remarked.

Uraraka smirked, leaning over the bar counter to whisper in Izuku's ear. "Let's just say I'm working a little overtime tonight." She leaned back, nodding her head over to a man with dark hair and violet eyes.

Izuku chuckled, shaking his head. "You're like a rabbit."

Uraraka ruffled Izuku's hair. "You're one to talk." She giggled, referring to Izuku's hybrid.

An Alphan woman then appeared, waiting to order. Uraraka took that as he que to leave, waving to Izuku as she made her way over to the man she'd pointed out a moment ago.

Izuku handed a beer over to the woman, nodding as she thanked him and disappeared into the club.

He felt a tap on his shoulder, turning to see Denki, holding hands with Kirishima.

"Well would you look at that." Izuku smirked at the pair, looking over the very visible love bites littering their necks.

"Kiri and his friends are about to go and get some pizza and they asked if we wanted to come." Denki blushed, silently praying that Izuku came along so that he wouldn't be alone with the Alphas.

"Of course! I'll go and let Mina know that I'm leaving." Izuku wouldn't want to leave his friend alone with three stranger Alphas, how scary. And besides, maybe if he got to know Katsuki's friends, he would stop ignoring Izuku around them.