#3

Denki dragged Izuku to the dressing rooms. He claimed to have an outfit perfect for Izuku. Izuku watched as the mouse dug through racks of outfits and costumes, piecing together an outfit sure to get Izuku to stand out. He shoved the clothing into the bunny's hands, showing him to his own dressing room, since Izuku didn't have one yet.

Izuku came back out in the outfit Denki had given him. He was wearing an all black bodysuit that hugged his figure perfectly. Black fishnets squeezed his thick thighs, undoubtedly tight enough to leave marks. The scent glands on his neck were covered by a pretty white collar with a bowtie and bell that jingled when the greenette moved. His wrists wore the same white collars held by black buttons. Finally, he wore similar boots to Denki, only they were black with white laces.

"Damn Izu, you look sexy as fuck. If I weren't an Omega I'd mark you right here and now." Denki joked, watching as Izuku did a twirl in his new playboy suit. He loved it. Adored it even. He couldn't believe he hadn't worn something like this before.

A man walked into the room, spiking Denki's attention. Izuku turned to see a man with messy, purple hair talk to the other workers. He had heavy eyebags and an expressionless face. Denki grabbed Izuku's wrists, dragging him over to the purple-haired stranger.

"Hey, Shinsou!" Denki smiled brightly up at the man. He was a lot taller than the two of them.

"Smells like Alpha." Izuku slapped a hand around his mouth, realising he'd thought out loud.

Denki giggled. "This is Izuku, he's a newbie. You can put him down as waitering with me, so I can show him the ropes 'nd stuff." Denki explained, to which the Alpha just nodded, writing in his notepad and leaving the room.

"That was Shinsou. He's a security guard here, he's the one that'll tell you what area you're working at each day." Denki swung his arm around the small bunny's shoulders. "For today, you're sticking by me. Just take people's orders, whether that's drinks or side requests~."

Izuku quirked an eyebrow.

"You'll see what I mean, I'm sure you'll get the hang of it real quick." Denki winked at Izuku as they both entered the main room. They walked over to the bar to grab a notepad and pen each. The pink girl from earlier was still there, looking at her phone. She heard the two come over, and her face instantly lit up.

She jumped down from the counter she was sitting on, making her way over to the newbie. "Hey! You're the new bunny, aren't you? You're just as cute as Uraraka said!" She squealed. "My name's Mina. I work behind the bar here. Hey, you should work the bar today too!"

"No can do, he's waitering with me today." Denki cut in, handing Izuku a notepad and pen.

"Bummer, maybe next time." Mina pouted, wanting to get to know the bunny. Her phone made a ding noise, her attention turning back to her phone.

"Who're you texting so eagerly, hmm~?" Denki asked, raising his brows up and down suggestively.

"It's nothing like that, jeez. All you ever think about is sex." Mina leaned her elbow on the counter, resting her head in her palm. "It's just my friends. Y'know, the one you like."

Denki's whole face turned beet red. "I do not! Where'd you get something like that from?" Denki folded his arms. "The guy's an ass."

"Well, he's bringing his friend over today. You haven't met him yet, Kiri and Sero are practically dragging him over here." Mina laughed.

The front entrance to the club suddenly opened, the first group of people picking a table.

"Looks like it's opening time. Better get those asses in gear, boys." Mina winked as the two grabbed their notepads and got to work.

"No."

"We're already here, what do you mean no?" A boy with spikey, red hair spoke.

"This is fucking dumb."

"You say that, yet you drove us here anyway." A boy with short, raven hair chucked, leaning in from the backseat.

"Whatever, get out of my car."

The three males got out of the black car. It looked expensive. Real expensive. The three made their way past security and into the club. They walked up to the bar, where they found Mina working behind it.

"Hey, Mina!" The red-head greeted the pink-haired bartender.

"Kiri, Sero! It's good to see you two, it was my day off yesterday so I never got to say hi." Mina's attention then turned to the third.

He was tall, taller than the other two males. He had fluffy, blonde hair and piercing red eyes; and, as Mina calls it, a resting bitch face. He was strong, too. The blonde was a wolf hybrid. He had pointy wolf-like ears poking from his ash-blonde hair, and a large, surprisingly fluffy tail. Not to mention, he was an Alpha.

As were the other two, but they weren't nearly as intimidating as the blonde.

"I see the boys managed to drag you from your office, hm Bakugou?" Mina snorted. "You damn workaholic."

The wolf snarled at the girl. "It's just this once. This isn't my scene."

"That's what they all say until they spot a pretty little Omega shaking their tooshies." Mina giggled at the disgusted look on the blonde's face.

"We're gonna go find a spot, speak to you later, Mina." Sero cut the conversation short, not wanting to waste anymore time.

"Later, boys~!"

The three boys found a seat in the corner of the club, away from all of the commotion. They were busy talking, until a sudden noise interrupted their conversation.

"Hey!" A man from the table next to them yelled, attracting the attention of the people sitting nearby. "Why don't you shake that little bunny tail of yours for us?" The man yelled again, a smirk growing on his face. The attention was then turned to the little bunny, head tilted. Katsuki caught sight of the boy, eyes looking him up and down. His eyes stopped on his tail, which sat atop his big, plush ass. The wolf bit the inside of his cheek.

Izuku faced the man who had called out to him. He then felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah Izuku, give us a shake." Denki encouraged. He reached his hand down to Izuku's tail, giving it a rough tug. Izuku yelped, biting back a moan. The bunny smirked.

"Watch where you touch, Denki, you don't wanna put a bunny in heat, do you~?" Izuku asked in a seductive tone, wrapping his arms around the mouse's neck. The crowd they'd gained were eating this up, money being thrown around them like confetti.

Kirishima was the next to call out. "Kiss!" He leaned back in his chair, smirking.

Izuku turned his head to his table, but was instantly distracted. He met the gaze of the wolf hybrid, crimson eyes meeting emerald. The bunny held eye contact with the blonde, looking over all of his features. He had a strong, sharp jawline. His eyes were mean looking, but oh so seductive. Izuku wasn't sure if he was trying to be, but they turned him on either way. He could go into heat just by looking at him. Izuku broke eye contact, snapping his head towards the red-head. He wanted to have a little fun.

"You want us to kiss, hm? How much you got?" Izuku finally spoke up, arms still wrapped around Denki.

Kirishima pulled out a stack of cash from his pocket, throwing it carelessly onto the table. Izuku smirked, turning to face Denki, who returned the smirk.

Izuku pulled him into a kiss by his black choker. Money was flying from pockets. Izuku opened one of his eyes, looking back at Katsuki, who was still fixated on the greenette. Izuku smirked into the kiss, not daring to look away from the crimson eyes glued to him. Denki bit Izuku's lip, causing Izuku to let out an overexaggerated moan. Denki slipped in his tongue; Izuku closed his eye and focused on the make out.

The wolf's now rock-hard dick twitched in his pants. He envied the blonde Omega. He wanted the bunny to himself. He wanted him so bad.