#16

It was now Sunday, also the last day of Izuku's heat. He hadn't left his room for the whole four days. Denki had to stay over in Kirishima's room to take care of the Omega. Izuku would hide Katsuki's shirt whenever Denki or Yaoyorozu would come in, both because he didn't want them to know that he was getting off to the blonde's scent, and because he'd grown rather possessive over the shirt, not wanting anybody else to take in the scent. It didn't make much sense, since they could smell the same scent by simply going to see Katsuki, but Izuku wasn't thinking rationally. Surprisingly, he hadn't tried to leave his room to find the owner of the shirt's delicious, caramel scent. Either he was too engulfed in his heat to do anything other than fuck himself, or he was too conscious to allow himself near the blonde in such a state. Although Izuku's Omega was calling out for the blonde, Izuku's conscious mind still resisted him.

Katsuki barged into Kirishima's room, 'forgetting' to knock. He slumped onto Kirishima's bed, huffing irritably.

"Sounds like you're in a good mood." Kirishima chuckled, closing the door which Katsuki had left open after suddenly inviting himself in. Kirishima could guess why Katsuki was grumpy. He'd been holding himself back for four days, and Izuku's scent wasn't one to be underestimated. Just walking past his room could send Katsuki, or any other Alpha, into a rut, minus Yaoyorozu, who was curiously able to resist easier than the others. Maybe because she saw Izuku more like a little brother.

"You just here to make fun of me?" Katsuki huffed.

"Aren't you the one who stormed into my room?" Kirishima chuckled again when Katsuki gave him a death glare, holding up his hands defensively.

The two shifted their gazes to the door, when the Omegan blonde walked back inside. Katsuki sat up in an instant.

"How is he?" Katsuki asked, almost desperately. Maybe he was being overdramatic, but it couldn't be helped. It was Alphan instinct to worry about their Omega, especially when in heat. Granted, Izuku wasn't his Omega, but that didn't stop his concern.

"He's fine, just fine." Denki waved his hand dismissively. "He's still asking for you." He stated casually, making himself comfortable on his boyfriend's lap. It wasn't any sort of secret, Izuku probably didn't realise how loud he could be. No one would dare complain, though, they'd much rather keep their jobs.

Katsuki felt his wolf ear twitch. He fell back down onto Kirishima's bed, exhaling. Holding back has been hell. He's almost been sent into rut too many times to count, and even had to be held back by Kirishima once to stop him from going to Izuku's room after hearing him call for him.

He could imagine the embarrassed look on Izuku's face once he found out how needy he was for the blonde during his heat. Katsuki smirked at the thought, but quickly wiped it from his face when remembering that there were other people in the room.

"Anyway, I've got to head to work." Denki stated, breaking the silence that Katsuki was too distracted to realise was there.

He got out from his boyfriend's lap, leaving the room with the red-head following close behind, presumably to go to the club with him. Katsuki sighed once he was finally alone.

He lay still for a few moments, until he dragged himself up to go back to his room, since it was getting late. Well, late for the wolf, anyway.

He trudged through the seemingly never-ending hallways, until he came across a familiar obstacle.

"Mm Kacchan, g-good~."

Katsuki stopped dead in his tracks. He looked to his right, finding himself outside of Izuku's room. This wasn't good. He listened to his erotic moans and cries for the blonde. He felt his ear twitch. Katsuki knew he shouldn't go in. Izuku can't give consent in this state.

But, his scent is so endearing. Maybe just a peek at what Izuku was doing, surely wouldn't hurt...

"What the fuck are you thinking?" Katsuki muttered, shaking his head rapidly. He forced his legs to keep on walking, holding his shirt up to his nose, ignoring the bunny's alluring cries. He'd been holding back for four whole days now, and he wasn't about to make it all for nothing.

Besides, now would be the worst time to do something like watch an Omega in heat pleasure themselves. More specifically, to watch Izuku in heat pleasuring himself. Katsuki may be a powerful Alpha, but he wasn't powerful enough to resist his instincts in that kind of situation, and Kirishima wasn't here to hold him back. If it were anyone else, Katsuki would have no problem. He's never been interested in anybody before, he's never had the time to even think about something like a mate. Being as handsome as he is, he's had Omegas throw themselves at him too many times to count, and has never once been swayed, not even a little.

Meeting Izuku was turning out to be the best mistake of his life. He'd have to get used to his own Alphan instincts fighting against him. He'd never admit it, but he found it to be fun. The blonde loved a challenge.

Katsuki finally reached his room, yanking the door open and slamming it shut behind him. He walked into his bathroom, flicking on the lights and washing his face, as if it would help him forget - for the time being - about Izuku. It didn't.

He turned off the cold tap and decided to change out of his suit, into something more comfortable. He changed into a plain, black shirt and a pair of gray sweatpants, dismissing his suit on the floor. He'd deal with it tomorrow.

He walked to the door leading to his balcony, sliding it open and carefully closing it behind him. He walked up to the balcony wall, crossing his arms and leaning them onto it. He looked up at the sky, finding little to no stars. There were only two that he could see, which were very far away from each other.

"Almost like Deku and I." Katsuki chuckled at his own remark. That was how he felt at the moment, but it couldn't be helped. He knew that the bunny was stubborn from the start, and he knew that this would all take time. Maybe, just maybe, Katsuki could get close enough to Izuku in the next month to spend Izuku's next heat with him. That would make him happy. He hated the thought of Izuku struggling all on his own. He also hated his own instincts, knowing that if he was to simply go and check on Izuku, just to make sure he was okay, he wouldn't be able to hold himself back.

Katsuki turned around and slid down the balcony's stone wall, sighing.

"Why did I have to go and fall in love?" Despite his words, he looked up to the moon, a content smile adorning his face.