#12

The sun was beginning to rise, sky painted with an orange and pink gradient. Morning sun beams peeked through the windows, warming the group, who were sitting at a booth in the pizza place. They'd been there for a little over two hours, clearly losing track of the time at some point.

Izuku had became good friends with the three Alphas over the past couple of hours, especially the two-toned hair man, who Izuku had learned the name of as Todoroki. As for Denki, he and Kirishima grew a lot closer too. Izuku smiled at the couple, Kirishima's arm draped over Denki's shoulder, holding him close.

He was happy for the two, they'd finally spoken about their first encounter and figured everything out. Apparently, Kirishima had been waiting for Denki to make a move, since he wasn't sure if Denki liked him back or not.

Izuku giggled to himself at the irony. However, he couldn't help but feel a little jealous. It was strange, but seeing them act so lovingly towards each other was something Izuku envied. Maybe it was his feelings of missing his parent's affection, or perhaps it was something more than that. Nonetheless, Izuku tried his best to shake the thought.

Izuku felt a tap on his shoulder, breaking him from his thoughts. He looked up to find that everyone else had gotten up and were leaving the restaurant. Todoroki stood behind, waiting for Izuku to join him. Izuku smiled up at the man, getting up from his seat to join the others.

Izuku waved off the new couple as they drove off in Denki's car, presumably to Denki's house. He was about to cross the road and head back to the club, when Todoroki came over and stood next to the greenette.

"Hi, Todoroki! Aren't you going back home yet?" Izuku asked, tilting his head a little.

"Yes, but I figured I would walk you back first. It's dangerous walking around on your own at this time as an Omega, especially in that kind of outfit." Todoroki stated, looking the Omega up and down.

Izuku looked down at his outfit, realising that he still hadn't changed out of his work outfit. Now that he was thinking about it, neither had Denki. He could only assume how that would go down once they were back at Kirishima's place. Hell, they probably didn't even wait.

Izuku giggled at the thought. He looked back up, joining Todoroki to cross the empty road. "Ah, thank you!" Izuku smiled up to the man.

They made it to the strip club's parking lot, spotting a single black car. The door opened, the fiery blonde stepping out of it.

"Hi, Kacchan!" Izuku smiled brightly at the Alpha.

"Where the fuck have you been, Deku? I've been waiting here for you for two fucking hours! I was even gonna call you but I don't have your damn number!" He barked at the Omega. He then shifted his gaze to the man next to him, scowling. "The fuck is binal-shit doing here?"

Todoroki cleared his throat before speaking. "We went to eat after Midoriya's shift. The others left just, so I offered to walk him back here since he still hasn't changed." He explained, monotonically. Izuku told him he could use his first name, but Todoroki thought it as improper, seeing as they'd only just met.

Katsuki's attention then turned to Izuku's outfit, looking him up and down, making Izuku's cheeks grow pink. "Tch." He walked to the passenger side of his car, opening up the door. "C'mon, dumbass. Let's go." He pushed, wanting Izuku away from Todoroki as soon as possible.

Izuku nodded, waving to Todoroki as he got into Katsuki's car. Katsuki closed the door, turning to Todoroki, staring daggers at the other Alpha. "Mine." Was all he said, before getting into his car and driving away.

Izuku leaned back in his seat peacefully, watching as the passing cars drove by. He let out a small yawn, rubbing his tired eyes.

Katsuki looked over at the Omega, eyes trailing down his outfit once more. He basked in the bunny's sweet, cinnamon scent, breathing it in contently as he drove. He was pissed off when he'd seen Todoroki, especially with Izuku. But, somehow, the Omega's scent seemed to calm him down. It was strange, but he wasn't complaining. The only downside was his raging urge to make that scent his. The thought of abusing Izuku's scent glands with hickeys and bites, sinking his fangs deep into his neck; it was enough to send him into a rut. He moved one of his hands off from the steering wheel, resting it on Izuku's thigh. Izuku flinched at the contact, turning to the Alpha.

"Kacchan!" He yelped.

Katsuki side-eyed the Omega. "What? Don't you like it?" He asked, squeezing Izuku's thigh lightly.

Izuku bit his lip, turning his head to hide his burning red cheeks. The Alpha smirked, turning his eyes back to the road, keeping his hand reposed on Izuku's thigh, rubbing it soothingly with his thumb.

Once they arrived home, they greeted Iida as usual, and began walking towards the mansion. Suddenly, Katsuki stopped in his tracks.

Izuku stopped walking also when he noticed that Katsuki had, turning around to the Alpha. "Kacchan?"

Katsuki held out his hand towards Izuku. "Phone."

Izuku blinked, confused. Nonetheless, he took out his phone from his bag, unlocked it and handed it to Katsuki. He wasn't sure why he trusted the Alpha so quickly with his phone, maybe not the smartest thing, but it was too late now.

He tapped on the phone for a minute, before holding it up and taking a photo of himself. 'What the heck is he doing?' Izuku tilted his head, watching as the Alpha smirked pridefully at his work.

He then chucked the phone back to Izuku, the Omega almost dropping it. Katsuki walked past him without another word over to the mansion. Izuku looked down at his phone to find it open on one of his contacts. 'Kacchan <3'

He smiled at the little heart, and the fact he'd written the nickname Izuku calls him by. So that's what he was doing. He then looked at the contact photo, the photo Katsuki had just taken situated there. It was still early, it now being 'golden hour', making Katsuki's skin glow. His eyes glowed a luminous red, his familiar smirk allowed his fangs on display. Izuku realised he was staring at the picture, snapping his head up to find the blonde had already disappeared into the mansion.

He shoved his phone back into his backpack and started walking, running his hand through the fountain on the way.

Izuku collapsed onto his bed, exhausted. He threw off his work outfit, sighing a breath of relief once he was finally free of the tight suit. He then lazily dressed into a pair of gray sweatpants. He'd have to go shopping soon for some new clothes.

After brushing his teeth, he looked over to the suppressant pills which lay on his sink still, untouched. He'd have to prepare for his heat too. Katsuki wouldn't have any toys, since he doesn't live with any Omegas, so he'd have to buy some before work. He climbed into bed and allowed the silky sheets to engulf his overworked body, falling almost instantly to sleep.