#6

The night hadn't long started. Izuku leaned back on the bar, watching as Uraraka grinded the pole on stage. It looked like fun, honestly. Denki and Izuku were granted permission to use the club tomorrow for Izuku's lessons. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't looking forward to it.

He then scanned the room for what seemed like the 100th time tonight already.

"What you looking for, Izu?" A familiar, friendly voice suddenly interrupted Izuku's idle scan of the room. He flinched, turning around to find Mina leaning close to the Omega curiously from the other side of the bar.

"Ah, n-nothing!" He lied, nervously scratching the back of his neck. He'd done it again, he'd searched the room for the wolf he'd met yesterday. Why can't he stop thinking about him? And why isn't he here?

"Yeah right, you've been looking around the club like a lost puppy all night." Mina tilted her head slightly, smirking impishly at Izuku. "You're not looking for somebody, are you?"

Izuku's eyes widened. Surely he wasn't so obvious.

"Izuku, over here." A drowsy voice called for the Omega, which Izuku recognised as Shinsou.

He turned to the barista, smiling sheepishly. "Sorry, Mina, gotta go." Before the Beta could press the subject any further, Izuku ran over to the man calling him.

"Hey, Shinsou! What's up?" Izuku asked, looking up to the male.

"The man who requested a private room is here. You can go and find him in there," Shinsou began, pointing towards the private dance rooms. "You'll need this." He pulled a bracelet out from his pocket, similar to the one Denki had shown him on his first day. "You'll need to wear this while working, doesn't matter what you're doing for the night. Press the button on the side if you ever feel like you're in danger, and either me or somebody else will come to your aid immediately." He explained, putting the bracelet on the Omega's wrist.

Izuku held his wrist up to his eye level, turning it to look it over. He found the button easily, and noticed a small, red, flashing light next to it. Must be a tracker. "Ah, thank you!" Izuku smiled.

"Your room is number 11, one of our larger rooms, nearer the end of the hallway. You must spend at least an hour there, but you can stay longer if you so wish." Shinsou knew that the other workers, especially Uraraka, had a tendency to give their customers a little more than they paid for. Call it voluntary work.

Izuku walked up the corridor for the private dance rooms, counting up until he came to room 11. He gave his playboy suit a quick brush over and ran his fingers through his hair.

"You can do this, Izuku." With his mutter of self-motivation, he opened the door.

The room was reasonably big, a mini stage with a pole on the right, and a long, purple couch on the left. Red and blue neon light painted the dim room, creating an almost seductive atmosphere. Wine was provided on the end table next to the couch, two wine glasses standing untouched with it.

Then, Izuku saw him. He saw the man he'd been looking for all night. And here he was, right arm hanging over the back of the couch while the other lay calmly on his thigh.

Piercing red eyes met innocent looking green ones. Then, red began to wonder. The wolf scanned over the Omega's perfect body, taking in every curve and groove he possessed. His eyes trailed back up to meet the Omega's.

"Hey, rabbit. Fancy seeing you here." The blonde broke the silence, smirking with his fangs at the boy's shocked expression.

Izuku's lips tugged, causing the blonde to quirk a brow.