#15

"Izu, can you hear me?" Denki asked, waving his hand in front of Izuku's face.

Izuku was laying on his bed, squirming around uncomfortably. He was wearing too many clothes for his liking.

Izuku looked at his friend, nodding in response to his question.

Denki smiled, glad that his friend wasn't fully consumed by his heat just yet. He stood up from beside Izuku's bed when he heard the door open, turning to face Momo.

She held a basket of items that Denki had asked her to get for Izuku. The basket included suppressants, a bottle of water, pillows, blankets and toys.

Denki nodded approvingly, and took the basket from the woman's hands, thanking her, and placing it onto Izuku's bed.

"Here Izu, these are yours. We're going to leave you alone now, if you need anything, just text me." He assured, before turning and leaving the room with Momo behind him.

Izuku watched the two leave as they closed the door behind them, allowing Izuku privacy. His gaze wandered to the basket that his friends had left for him.

He took the initiative to take his suppressant while he was still able to control his actions, aware that once his heat took over, personal care was out of the picture.

He took two pills from the small box, placing them onto the back of his tongue and taking a gulp of water, swallowing them. He wiped his mouth off with his wrist, dismissing the bottle of water to the bedside table.

He moved back to the basket, prodding at the piles of soft blankets and pillows. He picked the basket up, moving to an empty corner in his room. He kneeled on the ground and began making a nest out of the soft material he'd been provided.

After he'd used all of the blankets and pillows he was given, he grabbed the pillows and quilt from his bed, adding them to his nest. He stood back, looking over his work proudly. He crawled into the nest of plush pillows and warm blankets, rolling around contently.

A familiar scent distracted the boy from his satisfaction, making him sit up immediately. His bunny ears perked, tail twitching with delight. He scrambled around his room, searching desperately for the source of the wonderful scent.

He stumbled into his bathroom, finding a pile of clothes thrown carelessly on the floor. A black shirt with a white skull peaked Izuku's interest. He picked it up and quickly recognised the scent.

"Kacchan."

Izuku bit his lip, falling to his knees. He buried his head into the shirt, inhaling the thick scent of caramel deeply. It was so good, the scent sent Izuku into a frenzy. He rubbed his thighs together, taking another inhale of the caramel scent.

Izuku felt his bottom lip quiver, his eyes becoming glossy with lust. He felt slick begin to pool out from his entrance, and all of his thoughts faded. The only thing on his mind now was the pain coming from his entrance. He needed relief, now.

He crawled his way back into his nest, pulling the basket and shirt in with him. He looked over the toys that were given for him to play with. Honestly, that wasn't what Izuku wanted. Not in the slightest. His heat had taken over him completely, so much so that he was thinking irrationally. He wanted the blonde's cock to stuff him full and ease the excruciating pain. He wanted to be completely engulfed in his scent and at his mercy.

But, he'd have to make do with what he had. He grabbed a large dildo from the basket, placing it next to him. His fingers trailed their way down his legs, collecting up the slick that was running down his thighs.

He grabbed the toy and ran his hand up and down it, coating it with his slick. Once he was satisfied, he flipped himself over on all fours and lined the toy to his entrance. He didn't have time to prepare himself, he needed relief as soon as possible, and luckily, the pain from entering suddenly, without preparation, is nullified when in heat.