The Hangout Spot

Running through the school testing grounds, Katara wore her UA gym uniform and watched as Uraraka ran by and touched several boulders on the ground. Moments later the items floated up into the air as the waterbender flipped her canteen open and pulled out a thick stream of water. She whipped it forward and sliced through several of them as blobs of acid flew by and dissolved them into even smaller pieces.

Katara flipped around and grinned to the assist. "I think you're getting better at that."

"You think so?" Mina smirked as she dripped more acid out of her hand and threw it up to another boulder.

Before either of them could attack another set of boulders, two long strings of tape shot out and grabbed most of them and flung the rocks into the building face nearby. Mina glared and looked to her right. "Hey, these are our boulders! Get your own, Sero!"

"Hey we're all training here. Sharing is caring." Sero teased and popped his arms as he stretched.

"Yeah, but go train with someone else. We asked Uraraka to give us floating targets." Mina puffed her cheeks out and crossed her arms.

Uraraka smiled awkwardly and waved her hands. "It's okay, Mina. I can make plenty of them float for all of you to- bleh!"

All of them watched wide eyed as the brunette suddenly covered her mouth and held back the sick feeling she felt in her stomach. Katara grimaced and walked over patting the sick girls back. "Maybe you should take a break. You've done quite a bit with your quirk already."

Nodding her head, Uraraka stepped back and sat down on a nearby curb. She grunted as she hunched over letting her stomach settle from the horrible feeling inside of her. She had been lifting boulders for the last twenty minutes and the effects of her quirk were beginning to be too much for her to take at the moment. Watching the young girl sulking on the ground now, Katara sighed and placed the water back in her canteen. "Just relax for now. I know your power gets to your stomach so you shouldn't push it too much."

Hearing a loud explosion in the distance, Katara turned and watched the rising smoke cloud from out behind another building. She grunted knowing Bakugo was probably off on his own blowing up whatever he felt like pissed him off at the moment before she glanced over to Mina stretching her back. It had been a week since they were told about the festival, and many days the students were allowed to go to several of the testing facilities to train with their classmates in preparation for the games. After a few days of breaking just rocks after school, she was growing somewhat bored of this. She wanted to take a break and do something else. Even back as she had prepared for a war in her own world they needed days to just change the pace.

Looking back to the others, Katara noticed that Uraraka had decided to call it quits and head back to the locker room while Sero had already taken off elsewhere in the testing grounds. The only one still by her was Mina who looked ready to go for another round. The waterbender sighed and walked over to her.

"Hey, I was thinking that instead of doing this we should-

"Yes please!" Mina happily answered.

"Uhh, what?" Katara raised her eyebrow in confusion as the pink girl grinned and cracked her knuckles.

"Yeah, instead of rocks can you shoot some of your ice at me?" Mina chuckled and oozed out a ball of acid in her hand. "I wanna do something a bit more thrilling than hitting harmless rocks."

Katara rolled her eyes and laughed at the statement. "I was going to say instead of training how about we take some time and do something relaxing for a day. We have tomorrow off of school so we should go somewhere."